J-Settes Routine@4:50 Stingettes Routine@3:00

Views: 5989

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Smooches 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Go off "toots"

Prodigy_Amour said:

Now this is what you call a homecoming routine toots!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

LIKE I SAID THE ROUTINE WAS OKAY! Y'ALL DO TOO MUCH LOL & BITCH I'M NOT A NEW FONT.. SINCE YALL ARE DANCERS, POINT OUT WHAT WAS WRONG? I NEVER SAID IT WAS A GOOD ROUTINE BUT THEY HAD WORST ROUTINES THIS YEAR.. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THE STYLE DON'T MEAN IT WAS HORRID.. I POINTED OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE ROUTINE BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE IT WAS OKAY JUST NOT ALL THAT..

It's a shame that nobody is actually giving credit to the Stingettes for a technically well executed and overall exciting field show.  They are really on one this year.  Loving the drama and extra thought they are giving to everything this season.  Coming from a GD fan, the Stingettes are hands down the most complete squad in the SWAC this season (my opinion).  They aren't relying on a legacy but rather making a statement and creating their own lane.

And yes, that J-Sette show was just trash.  The predictable stunts and fringe shaking was their undoing this time out.  

That was an awesome well choreographed routine. I like this Homecoming routine also, performeonce to I Want begins at @3:30. Please watch. Thank you!

Prodigy_Amour said:

MEA!!!!

Prodigy_Amour said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

LIKE I SAID THE ROUTINE WAS OKAY! Y'ALL DO TOO MUCH LOL & BITCH I'M NOT A NEW FONT.. SINCE YALL ARE DANCERS, POINT OUT WHAT WAS WRONG? I NEVER SAID IT WAS A GOOD ROUTINE BUT THEY HAD WORST ROUTINES THIS YEAR.. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THE STYLE DON'T MEAN IT WAS HORRID.. I POINTED OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE ROUTINE BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE IT WAS OKAY JUST NOT ALL THAT..

I noticed one J-Sette was wearing a ponytail, the entire squad should have worn a ponytail, we're talking showmanship here. Kayla problem? No variety in routines and no choreographing to the music. Stunting is OK, but do it with precision and it's acceptable for the routine. UAPB is the next home game, a routine in the Nancy Boots and no rolling around on the ground would be a nice, and Sweat Til You Get Wet and Shake Those Pants!

They need more discipline. They struggle being on one accord sometimes.

Okay, so I think "Stronger" may be my favorite in the stands sp far this season. I cant stop watching it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service