Jackson State vs. Tenn State Clips (who you think own 2013 SHC)

FULL 5th (TnSU SIDE)

5th Part 1 (JSU SIDE)

5th PART 2 (JSU SIDE)

5th Pt 3 (FINAL) - JSU SIDE

OTIS JEFFERSON Clips

Tags: a&m, alabama, alcorn, bcu, boom, famu, grambling, human, jackson, jsu, More…jukebox, meac, mvsu, prairie, pv, sonic, southern, state, swac, tennesse, texas, txsu, uapb, valley, view

Views: 1844

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jackson State won without a doubt.

#LuvDaBoom

Crats definitely won halftime...I'll get to the 5th after lunch.

tnsu halftime was better...they got the crowd...everything else was just a joke for them...#smash #WT

WT huh? Well, I gotta shout y'all out, especially basses. They looked good back in the drill humpin down the field. That looked like the JSU basses I grew up watching. #salute

But Rat Patrol's snares got at y'all.

i gave JSU the first half of the 5th and TnSU the second.....it wasn't a clear win for either band which is cool with me! i don't really like one sided 5ths like last year and 09

Tnsu won halftime(simply because the boom did the same show from the previous week) and Tnsu dance routine was way more entertaining. The boom won hands down in the fifth and even though I have heard Tnsu sound better(especially last year) they are still one of the top programs so much love and respect to them. Luv the boom!!

The Boom won halftime may have been old show but better and clean. TSU just ran and jump around the field. The Boom definitely won 5th quarter I was there and enjoyed every minute of it.  Go Sonic Boom!!!

Tnsu Halftime W

i honestly dont think TnSu got halftime. Tnsu had crooked lines at times, and the drill was sloppy. alot of people wasnt where they were suppose to be. base off of drilling JSU and percision but entertainment factor TnSU  and thats only cause of pac man in which jsu was spelled and played jsu signature song we came to play. 

And 5th we all know jsu got house..... demolished tnSu 

Funkie Junkie said:

Crats definitely won halftime...I'll get to the 5th after lunch.

JSU won the entire 5th no such thing as parts lol.... the video was divided but over all victory the boom. i posted a videos of the full 5th on TSU side and i posted the full 5th on JSU side. each side the boom smashed lol. TnSU reply to holy grail was just sadddddd.....

Bakari Williams said:

i gave JSU the first half of the 5th and TnSU the second.....it wasn't a clear win for either band which is cool with me! i don't really like one sided 5ths like last year and 09

Some folk mentioning JSU's show being done a 3rd time are products of the youtube generation. You would never have known if wasn't for every1 having a camera. Judging from what we have seen, Directors ain't trying to go a new show every weekend in the age of youtube either.

I like the song selection from bot. With this one both really didn't stand over the other.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service