Game Was Saturday And No Results Post And It's Monday ----> Interesting !! 

Views: 1560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ummmmm....UAPB....

In case you didn't get the memo, it was Jackson State's Homecoming......most of us was either too drunk or wasn't paying attention to even remember you guys. 

But The Boom apologizes for not giving you smalltime bands the time to make a thread on how we smashed yall.  We have to remember that 7/9 bands in the SWAC needs JSU to be "that" game.

Seems like you pretty much summed everything up! Man I'm STILL tired from this weekend!!! SN: FrostyNacho you are THE MAN (no homo). Coming through in the clutch Friday before practice!!!!! lmao *tips my hat*

FrostyNacho said:

Ummmmm....UAPB....

In case you didn't get the memo, it was Jackson State's Homecoming......most of us was either too drunk or wasn't paying attention to even remember you guys. 

But The Boom apologizes for not giving you smalltime bands the time to make a thread on how we smashed yall.  We have to remember that 7/9 bands in the SWAC needs JSU to be "that" game.

Oh trust me, I'm getting that favor back one day....lol

JGrows said:
Seems like you pretty much summed everything up! Man I'm STILL tired from this weekend!!! SN: FrostyNacho you are THE MAN (no homo). Coming through in the clutch Friday before practice!!!!! lmao *tips my hat*

FrostyNacho said:

Ummmmm....UAPB....

Danny I have a nice beach house in Idaho I could sell you too...

FrostyNacho said:

Ummmmm....UAPB....

Isn't that what you guys wanted?  Some attention from Mighty JSU is what yall need....so I figured I'd help you guys since yall beg'n

Deschaun said:

FrostyNacho said:

Ummmmm....UAPB....

I ain't gon lie I wasn't really paying attention till the 5th. I dont know if it's just me but this judging battle thing is getting old. Now I just like to drink, act a fool with my folks, and be entertained I could care less who "wins" anymore.

Who is Yall? did I create this topic?...u getting beside yaself right now lol
FrostyNacho said:
Isn't that what you guys wanted?  Some attention from Mighty JSU is what yall need....so I figured I'd help you guys since yall beg'n

Deschaun said:

FrostyNacho said:

Ummmmm....UAPB....

lol Alumni status kicking in ey?

blessedBOOMbtone-05 said:
I ain't gon lie I wasn't really paying attention till the 5th. I dont know if it's just me but this judging battle thing is getting old. Now I just like to drink, act a fool with my folks, and be entertained I could care less who "wins" anymore.
I wish it was homecoming week agin lol
Great battle. I see ya PB. Boom I wish we could make that week last forever baby, OFF THE CHAIN lol
I was there it was anything but boring or low key unless you were on UAPB side! It sure wasn' t boring on JSU side in spite of SWAC rules! Way to Go "Sonic Boom"!!! It one of the best Homecoming games I ve attended; just as much excitement in the stands and outside the stadium as on the field (I mean the football game)!! Oh well I had a ball!!! The "Sonic Boom" took care of business as usual!!!! The alumni performances were awesome too, they still have it and know how to put on a SHOW!!!!!

Jose' said:
It was low-key boring....
I had a ball.....the other side is so much better...I used to hate homecoming.....not now

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service