Game Was Saturday And No Results Post And It's Monday ----> Interesting !! 

Views: 1522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man yall were going in at mugshots Saturday night. I was telling my people some of that ignant stuff yall were saying lmfao.

Askboutme05 said:
I had a ball.....the other side is so much better...I used to hate homecoming.....not now
you ain't lyin cb

blessedBOOMbtone-05 said:
I ain't gon lie I wasn't really paying attention till the 5th. I dont know if it's just me but this judging battle thing is getting old. Now I just like to drink, act a fool with my folks, and be entertained I could care less who "wins" anymore.
Somebody was goin 2 hard on PB cheerleaders lol.

JGrows said:
Man yall were going in at mugshots Saturday night. I was telling my people some of that ignant stuff yall were saying lmfao.

Askboutme05 said:
I had a ball.....the other side is so much better...I used to hate homecoming.....not now
No I'm saying the "battle" was low key boring, I had a great time at my Homecoming! I didnt see the 5th cause I had to leave and get ready for the club!

Mary Johnson said:
I was there it was anything but boring or low key unless you were on UAPB side! It sure wasn' t boring on JSU side in spite of SWAC rules! Way to Go "Sonic Boom"!!! It one of the best Homecoming games I ve attended; just as much excitement in the stands and outside the stadium as on the field (I mean the football game)!! Oh well I had a ball!!! The "Sonic Boom" took care of business as usual!!!! The alumni performances were awesome too, they still have it and know how to put on a SHOW!!!!!

Jose' said:
It was low-key boring....
LOL, I heard the police hacked this man up and took him to jail. smh. They also had another cat that got stomped by jpd too. SN: UAPB got to have the FINEST cheerleaders in the swac!

TromboneThrone said:

JGrows said:

Askboutme05 said:
our cheerleaders DEFINITLELY are FINE AFFFF!!! lol

JGrows said:
LOL, I heard the police hacked this man up and took him to jail. smh. They also had another cat that got stomped by jpd too. SN: UAPB got to have the FINEST cheerleaders in the swac!

TromboneThrone said:

JGrows said:

Askboutme05 said:
That black squad of cheerleaders was fine AF. The white squad, ummm......not so much. lmao

Kourtney "Da Rev" Smith said:
our cheerleaders DEFINITLELY are FINE AFFFF!!! lol

JGrows said:

TromboneThrone said:

JGrows said:

Askboutme05 said:

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service