Replies

• This will be a great battle. Last year the foxes came for the j-settes hard but prior to that Morgan and Charlotte threw pure fire when they went to PV.
  • If this is true, with both Foxes and Settes being in a lot of people's top squads this season, you know this is going to be an amazing battle.

Justin S. said:

This will be a great battle. Last year the foxes came for the j-settes hard but prior to that Morgan and Charlotte threw pure fire when they went to PV.
    Organized Mayhem BOTB: Prairie View Black Foxes vs. Jackson State J-Settes
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • Right hopefully this will make up for asu not traveling to jsu last weekend.

Tierra12 said:

If this is true, with both Foxes and Settes being in a lot of people's top squads this season, you know this is going to be an amazing battle.

Justin S. said:

This will be a great battle. Last year the foxes came for the j-settes hard but prior to that Morgan and Charlotte threw pure fire when they went to PV.
  • the game is at pv

Justin S. said:

Right hopefully this will make up for asu not traveling to jsu last weekend.

Tierra12 said:

If this is true, with both Foxes and Settes being in a lot of people's top squads this season, you know this is going to be an amazing battle.

Justin S. said:

• I know, I was saying that since we didn't get to see the j-settes and stingettes hopefully the battle between the settes and black foxes will make up for that

M-on the chest said:

the game is at pv

Justin S. said:

Tierra12 said:

Justin S. said:

• Normally when the Settes face the Foxes its a good battle. Prime example Charlotte in 2011. She went off that entire game, especially during "Swoop".

Justin S. said:

I know, I was saying that since we didn't get to see the j-settes and stingettes hopefully the battle between the settes and black foxes will make up for that

M-on the chest said:

the game is at pv

Justin S. said:

Tierra12 said:

Justin S. said:

• the settes will slay the black.foxes as usual. Dom seems to put on a show at away games ex. southern and tenn st, aamu.
  • Y'all gone confirm the botb or not lol
  • Foxes still have co-captains?

• I think so. But for this season they have one captain leading instead of two captains up front and taking turns leading. But as for the BOTB somebody in the thread said it should still be happening. But has JSU traveled to PV in the past?
This reply was deleted.