Replies

• At this point I honestly don't care. It doesn't matter who the captain is I just want all of them to shine individually and make the crabs stronger for next season
  • Same here for me lol As long as they show out I'm fine!!

SonicBoomProductions said:

At this point I honestly don't care. It doesn't matter who the captain is I just want all of them to shine individually and make the crabs stronger for next season
    JSU Prancing J-Settes 2016-2017 At this point who knows!!
    Still no captain yet, but I am anxious to see this squad perform. I heard they have already had field cuts so I am sure they are perfecting that rout…
  • But I'm gonna miss DOM-I-NATION :(
  • tumblr_nz21p6dT8J1ua7w42o4_400.gif

Morgan Williams said:

But I'm gonna miss DOM-I-NATION :(
    JSU Prancing J-Settes 2016-2017 At this point who knows!!
    Still no captain yet, but I am anxious to see this squad perform. I heard they have already had field cuts so I am sure they are perfecting that rout…
  • Based on Cip emotions and her performance you can tell she really wants it bad.
  • I haven't an ounce of energy to guess anymore lol Whoever will be in front will be in front JSMH Like yall said,  just show up and SHOW OUT lol

• At this point nobody cares Chloe done made everybody mad hell kmsl
  • I just hope that this indecisiveness on Chloe's part does not wind up hurting the team. Lack of leadership is a killer in any organization. Hopefully whomever is EVENTUALLY picked as captain will dive in headfirst to make sure the team is cohesive. I'm really rooting for Cip but honestly would not mind Morgan. Looking forward to Vegas to see how the band and Settes look!

• Stuntboi! You don't have any inside scoop for us? I need you to go have an intervention with Chloe lol
  • The Vegas appearance was today, right?

This reply was deleted.