Replies

• Left that last forum like 

jr16j_s-200x150.gif

• Because it's a secret, much like this captain situation. She's going to shock us with her body reveal.  Just wait until she un-capes at the merge.  Kathy Pinkston-Worthy is going to snatch a few crochet braids out and flatten some french rolls while drying out the remaining jeri curls.

Kenya-Twirl.gif

• tumblr_inline_oawqjtyp3R1qm57k4_500.gif

Chris said:

Left that last forum like 

jr16j_s-200x150.gif

JSU Prancing J - Settes 2016-2017 Still No Captain Part 2
    Yea still no captain yet so get over it lol Hopefully we will see come this Sunday......maybe........
  • Bittchhh!!! I can't catch my breath!!

Christopher said:

Because it's a secret, much like this captain situation. She's going to shock us with her body reveal.  Just wait until she un-capes at the merge.  Kathy Pinkston-Worthy is going to snatch a few crochet braids out and flatten some french rolls while drying out the remaining jeri curls.

Kenya-Twirl.gif

Yea still no captain yet so get over it lol Hopefully we will see come this Sunday......maybe........
  • ROTFL THIS IS TOOOOO MUCH....but did yall see Kristen back there givin yall jasma 06
  • In what video?

M-on the chest said:

ROTFL THIS IS TOOOOO MUCH....but did yall see Kristen back there givin yall jasma 06
  • tumblr_nh9k90FHZI1rw0ifto1_400.gif

Chris said:

Bittchhh!!! I can't catch my breath!!

Christopher said:

Because it's a secret, much like this captain situation. She's going to shock us with her body reveal.  Just wait until she un-capes at the merge.  Kathy Pinkston-Worthy is going to snatch a few crochet braids out and flatten some french rolls while drying out the remaining jeri curls.

Kenya-Twirl.gif

• Chris said:

In what video?

M-on the chest said:

ROTFL THIS IS TOOOOO MUCH....but did yall see Kristen back there givin yall jasma 06
  • Okay I'm so ready for Sunday!!!!! I'm ready to gag for dear life.
  • Right, but I fear it's gonna be some upset people!! smh

tumblr_mwfxz4BDno1rb6zr4o1_r1_500.gif

ChuckTaylor said:

Okay I'm so ready for Sunday!!!!! I'm ready to gag for dear life.
This reply was deleted.