Replies

• Listen bra....THE BOOM is one of the TOP HBCU Bands each year. The respect level between AAMU and THE BOOM is just not the same. AAMU is beneath the BOOM. Period. You can try and refute this but it's true.

Let me relate this to football. JSU is Alabama and AAMU is Georgia. Good but underachievers.

• This post was about 2008 and how you guys GOT WAXED  and took the videos off  the internet .... and while you guys are braggin about a million member  band ....9/10  half of the band is playing the rest will be horn holders and about 150 of them will quit because of failing grades lol but hey there shouldnt be any excuses  this year .... PS. MOST OF THE VOLUME is coming from the freshman ...YIKES

• Please don't start with the lying and hating again! I've given you guys props so leave it at that! You don't know anything about what goes on with the sonic boom! Quit believing everything you read over the Internet!
  • No lies just facts lol .... Good luck this season

• Good luck to you as well my brother!!
  • Most of the sound(power) is coming from the freshman
  • BandGeek2011!! Thumbs up,I totally agree! Let's enjoy this season
  • Thank you BandGeek2011 lol!!! Turn up for this season

BandGeek2011 said:

I wish we would stop comparisons smh. Let the season speak for itself . I hope Jsu live up to the hype of all these members and don't be like Asu (2012) big but unbalanced and a mess lol. We know jsu will bring it! We know aamu will bring! Period ! End of discussion ..
    JSU VS AAMU 2008 ghost game
    Where are the clips from AAMU VS JSU 2008 ....  Jsu is know for deleting clips off the internet ....  
  • Lawd, who done hurt these bamas feelings and got them talking about 2008.
    Let's post the clips of them bamas getting boo'd out of Jackson's stadium. That halftime show was so trash they got boo'd so hard. Lol
    They talked all that noise to JSU student & Greek section before they went on the field and didn't back it up. the 5th quarter was just as bad. Can we start a topic about that?
  • Na not in my feeling's just saying facts ! There was a live football game and nobody have clips …and when there were clips they vanish from youtube ….IJS  and Jackson state fan are Ruthless they probably will boo the president for cutting the j settes out the band on the first game LOL  but hey I will let the season speak ! Don't sleep on AAMU 

This reply was deleted.