JSU vs spoo 2012 (Let's be real)

After debating with former/current jokebox members this season and trying to get THEM to present some clips (which none of them did) to counter my claim of The Boom being LIGHTYEARS ahead of the game this season, I come to bandhead with the FACTS (clips)..It ain't looking good come Saturday scotlandville! You do the math..

JSU (week one)

SU (week THREE)

JSU Halftime (From 2012)

SU Halftime (From 2012, 2009, 1995 lol)

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i'll take SU on Week three and on the 22nd!!

• It should be a great battle as usual
  • Well you'll be taking a LOSS! Good luck with that. lmfao

ACE1919 said:

i'll take SU on Week three and on the 22nd!!

JSU vs spoo 2012 (Let's be real)
    After debating with former/current jokebox members this season and trying to get THEM to present some clips (which none of them did) to counter my cl…
  • J i can appreciate the pride u have in the pop but if u gonna be real yall in way over your head for this one and taylor blowing the dust off of those tunes he used back in da day won't cut it in 2012 bruh. just be yo azz in the shoe so u can catch all of this

• JSU so far has sounded better, but I have a feeling SU will pull a rabbit out of the hat for this one.

• if you gon post some shi be real

• smashing yall entire book and this just the beginning

• welp its about that time lol

• If Jsu bring that boring shit they played against TSU then SU gone blow them to dust
  • You thought jsu vs tsu was boring? I thought it was a great battle. Jackson sound dam good this year, sound quality bout a 9 and the power just right. Tsu sound good too. They both had a great song selection. But as far as the su match up, Su don't sound good as last year in my opinion. Su don't sound bad tho. They power level sound like a 9 but the quality isn't what I'm use to hearing from the jukebox. With that being said, I like jsu going into this battle.
This reply was deleted.