Keep Calm Guys Its Only Valley. Even though JSU messed up. JSU still run Mississippi. Here's a true topic. Who cares its just valley. When have valley ever been a threat to the SWAC? Why is Valley in the SWAC. Y'all can't even put y'all full band in uniforms. Got people marching around in Khaki Dickies and Cargos with Green polo shirts. Come on now. Watch the clips JSU still smashed Valley. End of discussion. If you disagree with this post then your just dumb with a lot of pride for a slaw ass program. Ain't no body actually searching the web for Valley. JSU RUNS MISSISSIPPI. AIN'T NOBODY FUCKING WITH THEM. So Kenny be real with yourself. WE all know you didn't any to go to valley. Only reason you did is becuz they gave you a lot of money to go there. No one in the world actually say I want to be in valley band program. JSU rejects need to stop hating dawg. Valley look and sound like a high school. True Statement.

Views: 1826

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

True but there's also no need for this thread, or the ones that point out the ONE mistake that the Boom put out, ro the threads talking about SU's ONE mistake. All of this is pointless, honestly, but if we're nitpicking, I might as well get in on it :I (Oh, an TBH, I DID have to look that up lol. Thanks, I'm adding that word to my mental dictionary)
Love Da Boom said:

There's no need to attack someone's grammar. Are we that overwrought? Look it up!

Do you know what a phrase is ? I use to be a Trumpet music major, try double tounging and triple tounging then you holla at me, that lil stuff you talking is elementary learn proper technique, I'm done talking its pointless on bandhead, nagg nagg nagg, just done with the conversation So how about the 6-0 Kansas City Chiefs? I think Super Bowl,.

TdogTf10 said:
Haha Kennis you ain't fucking with me on that trumpet dawg. You can ask Ej now my guy. And you said can I play a G? One note? Play a phrase? Anybody can wait out a whole measure to hit one note. Ill smash you on trumpet bruh. Let me know when you ready.

kennis said:
This topic i s dead but I have one last thing to say since you called me out of all the people and you had something to say about Trumpets , Can you even hit a G? I personally know I can and further than that,as a matter of fact ask your CB's they'll even tell ya the truth, I know for a fact I can smash You by myself any given day so all this talk you not even a factor far as I know you a 2nd 3rd or maybe 4th trumpet talking smack, if you can't hold hold up to your part why are you even talking? Ive seen your audition tape and it wasn't impressive so keep that play boy I tried to keep it professional but you kept on like you the coldest Come at Bro any Day!

TdogTf10 said:
Nah mane this Kennis dude started all this topics about JSU messing up so I had to tell this guy the truth abut valley program.

Skeet said:

TdogTf10, its not even that serious playboy.....This some crap you could have left in his inbox....

You wasting your time Kennis. Double and triple tongue is high school bro. I'm talking about playing a full phrase up and octave with Gs Fs in it. Don't tell me what you can do show me what you can do.

kennis said:
Do you know what a phrase is ? I use to be a Trumpet music major, try double tounging and triple tounging then you holla at me, that lil stuff you talking is elementary learn proper technique, I'm done talking its pointless on bandhead, nagg nagg nagg, just done with the conversation So how about the 6-0 Kansas City Chiefs? I think Super Bowl,.

TdogTf10 said:
Haha Kennis you ain't fucking with me on that trumpet dawg. You can ask Ej now my guy. And you said can I play a G? One note? Play a phrase? Anybody can wait out a whole measure to hit one note. Ill smash you on trumpet bruh. Let me know when you ready.

kennis said:
This topic i s dead but I have one last thing to say since you called me out of all the people and you had something to say about Trumpets , Can you even hit a G? I personally know I can and further than that,as a matter of fact ask your CB's they'll even tell ya the truth, I know for a fact I can smash You by myself any given day so all this talk you not even a factor far as I know you a 2nd 3rd or maybe 4th trumpet talking smack, if you can't hold hold up to your part why are you even talking? Ive seen your audition tape and it wasn't impressive so keep that play boy I tried to keep it professional but you kept on like you the coldest Come at Bro any Day!

TdogTf10 said:
Nah mane this Kennis dude started all this topics about JSU messing up so I had to tell this guy the truth abut valley program.

Skeet said:

TdogTf10, its not even that serious playboy.....This some crap you could have left in his inbox....

You are supposed to be prepared any given Saturday....thus why many feel our craft is falling off. Now I was in attendance at this game and recorded. Takes forever to upload, but I may do just that. JSU underestimated Valley..and throughout that game, Valley shot some major shots and didn't miss at JSU. They didn't come to life until the fifth....guess because they really knew cameras were rolling then....honestly. JSU has the worst tempo problems I have ever hear. Valley was actually matching JSU for a while til chops ran out. JSU is disorderly as well...it's as if they own the SWAC officials, because that band played out of turn sooooooooo many times. Unbias opinion over here....#disclaimer: stay out of your feelings, because posts like this pretty much draw attention

you can't be a music major.....

TdogTf10 said:

You wasting your time Kennis. Double and triple tongue is high school bro. I'm talking about playing a full phrase up and octave with Gs Fs in it. Don't tell me what you can do show me what you can do.

kennis said:

TdogTf10 said:

kennis said:

TdogTf10 said:

Skeet said:

yall are killing me Valley has had one Good year in the past million and now yall are comparing them to the boom. Okay JSU messed up Holy Grail with an early note. Not a wrong one but an early one. Check out Valley's sho nuff..... poor trumpet execution through the entire song. try coming off notes cleanly. listen to the sour notes on that song and other songs. 

Just let the valley people have their 5 mins of fame, they're on the come up and a lil excited. All this funny talk and these topics are starting to get old.There is a reason certain schools have been top contenders of the band world for DECADES and not just a one season wonder. Valley did a good job saturday but one season isn't enough to be making all this noise.  

Valley has come up but I wish valley would stop biting off everybodies band man... yr in and yr out half of your book is songs you all have stolen frm other swac bands who can i turn to, nobody does it better, big ballin,Hoe Check, and now 2gms after yall play alcorn here come sho nuff smh ...when do you tow the line between biting and just plain ol plagiarism..valley is "Great Value Band of the South" just another cheap generic off brand of what's already out smh #GVSU

Wow, you should wash your mouth...errr... your keyboard out with soap.

Good points, but the repetitive use of profanities spoils the entire thread.

Plus we all know Grambling will slammin' JSU.

Well, if it counts, we had Sho Nuff in our book the first game, and we never really got around to it. The other songs idk about.

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Valley has come up but I wish valley would stop biting off everybodies band man... yr in and yr out half of your book is songs you all have stolen frm other swac bands who can i turn to, nobody does it better, big ballin,Hoe Check, and now 2gms after yall play alcorn here come sho nuff smh ...when do you tow the line between biting and just plain ol plagiarism..valley is "Great Value Band of the South" just another cheap generic off brand of what's already out smh #GVSU

Sho nuff was already in the book, and big balling, you must be from the new gen., valleyplayed big balling way back the earliest video ive seen them play it was 2000 -02 vs SU , nobody was a seasonal song Used against Jsu ended up the rest of the season as for Hoe Check same thing except its a whole different arrangement its nothing like alcorns and no band owns the right to any song if thats the case Bama State played Sho nuff first last year and pep band Jsu also played sho nuff last weekend i could understand if they were the same arrangement then i couldnt argue but agree

sT4Lyfe04 said:

You must be from the generation of illiteracy..i did say frm yr to yr meaning i wasnt referring to this yr alone...and you already bit hoe check why take another song out our book smh..if 3 different bands have played this song within a months time then why do you want to be the 4th band to do it...if i write big pimpin by jay z and half the swac start playin it i would probably go in a different direction instead of doing whats already done

kennis said:

Sho nuff was already in the book, and big balling, you must be from the new gen., valleyplayed big balling way back the earliest video ive seen them play it was 2000 -02 vs SU , nobody was a seasonal song Used against Jsu ended up the rest of the season as for Hoe Check same thing except its a whole different arrangement its nothing like alcorns and no band owns the right to any song if thats the case Bama State played Sho nuff first last year and pep band Jsu also played sho nuff last weekend i could understand if they were the same arrangement then i couldnt argue but agree

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service