Keep Calm Guys Its Only Valley. Even though JSU messed up. JSU still run Mississippi. Here's a true topic. Who cares its just valley. When have valley ever been a threat to the SWAC? Why is Valley in the SWAC. Y'all can't even put y'all full band in uniforms. Got people marching around in Khaki Dickies and Cargos with Green polo shirts. Come on now. Watch the clips JSU still smashed Valley. End of discussion. If you disagree with this post then your just dumb with a lot of pride for a slaw ass program. Ain't no body actually searching the web for Valley. JSU RUNS MISSISSIPPI. AIN'T NOBODY FUCKING WITH THEM. So Kenny be real with yourself. WE all know you didn't any to go to valley. Only reason you did is becuz they gave you a lot of money to go there. No one in the world actually say I want to be in valley band program. JSU rejects need to stop hating dawg. Valley look and sound like a high school. True Statement.

Views: 1826

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You say illiteracy , people quick to call someone that but if you payed attention I stated that song was in the book since the first game if you're smart you never play all of your songs in one game, its more that's in heard that's been in the book for certain games idiot, and if that's the case Jsu played holy grail then Aamu then Su now Gsu that shows u only have hatred for Valley when this common every year bands play the same song if one band could have that one song you know how stupid that would be then there would be no battle for best arrangement

sT4Lyfe04 said:
You must be from the generation of illiteracy..i did say frm yr to yr meaning i wasnt referring to this yr alone...and you already bit hoe check why take another song out our book smh..if 3 different bands have played this song within a months time then why do you want to be the 4th band to do it...if i write big pimpin by jay z and half the swac start playin it i would probably go in a different direction instead of doing whats already done

kennis said:

Sho nuff was already in the book, and big balling, you must be from the new gen., valleyplayed big balling way back the earliest video ive seen them play it was 2000 -02 vs SU , nobody was a seasonal song Used against Jsu ended up the rest of the season as for Hoe Check same thing except its a whole different arrangement its nothing like alcorns and no band owns the right to any song if thats the case Bama State played Sho nuff first last year and pep band Jsu also played sho nuff last weekend i could understand if they were the same arrangement then i couldnt argue but agree

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Valley has come up but I wish valley would stop biting off everybodies band man... yr in and yr out half of your book is songs you all have stolen frm other swac bands who can i turn to, nobody does it better, big ballin,Hoe Check, and now 2gms after yall play alcorn here come sho nuff smh ...when do you tow the line between biting and just plain ol plagiarism..valley is "Great Value Band of the South" just another cheap generic off brand of what's already out smh #GVSU

How are you going to claim he is from an illiterate generation when your own literacy and grammar is the equivalent to a middle schooler (post no-child-left-behind).

Why don't you people just fuck off with the MVSU comments? They are trying something new (latin percussion) and it's a nice idea. Will it be there next year? I don't know. It takes balls to try out these new aspects and that is exactly what MVSU did.

JSU is nice as it's one of the most consistent bands to every walk the earth... It only makes you Captain Obvious when you say stupid shit like "oh mvsu got roasted by jsu. Jsu runs the Mississippi"

Can't wait for JSU to get roasted by Grambling

sT4Lyfe04 said:

You must be from the generation of illiteracy..i did say frm yr to yr meaning i wasnt referring to this yr alone...and you already bit hoe check why take another song out our book smh..if 3 different bands have played this song within a months time then why do you want to be the 4th band to do it...if i write big pimpin by jay z and half the swac start playin it i would probably go in a different direction instead of doing whats already done

kennis said:

Sho nuff was already in the book, and big balling, you must be from the new gen., valleyplayed big balling way back the earliest video ive seen them play it was 2000 -02 vs SU , nobody was a seasonal song Used against Jsu ended up the rest of the season as for Hoe Check same thing except its a whole different arrangement its nothing like alcorns and no band owns the right to any song if thats the case Bama State played Sho nuff first last year and pep band Jsu also played sho nuff last weekend i could understand if they were the same arrangement then i couldnt argue but agree

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Valley has come up but I wish valley would stop biting off everybodies band man... yr in and yr out half of your book is songs you all have stolen frm other swac bands who can i turn to, nobody does it better, big ballin,Hoe Check, and now 2gms after yall play alcorn here come sho nuff smh ...when do you tow the line between biting and just plain ol plagiarism..valley is "Great Value Band of the South" just another cheap generic off brand of what's already out smh #GVSU
Get your facts straight. JSU played sho nuff because it was Greek week last week for us. We played all the Greek tunes in our field show. We never brought it to the stands.

kennis said:

sT4Lyfe04 said:

If its a current song every band will play it but not songs that are 10yrs or older..and u challenged my comment as if was only talkin about this season so that is an illiteracy issue..and middle school grammar?? You all say the first thing that pops in your heads and most of it is excuses and meaningless comments to keep your band relevant. Anytime i come on here now its some stupid valley thread about a bunch of nothing..its like 4 threads about yall this week...all yall want is attention and im done giving it. I just wanted to expreas my thoughts and i did...

I don't have a band. Besides, the fact is that you're irrelevant.

You're continuing to bitch about the same thing... 10 year old arrangements? Many bands still play Neck, Skin, Still Fly, 400 Degreez, ESPN, Spirit, Just Got Paid, Hay, Pass The Peas, Black N Blues, Motown Philly, Nobody Does It Better (WSSU, JSU, MVSU, and NCA&T's arrangement), Dreamin', Candy, Word Up, Straight Up, Early In The Morning, Outstanding... and I can keep going on.

Your argument has no structure, similar to your posts.

No offense to you at all, but your current mindset and non-constructive criticism is what upsets me and other band enthusiasts.

sT4Lyfe04 said:

If its a current song every band will play it but not songs that are 10yrs or older..and u challenged my comment as if was only talkin about this season so that is an illiteracy issue..and middle school grammar?? You all say the first thing that pops in your heads and most of it is excuses and meaningless comments to keep your band relevant. Anytime i come on here now its some stupid valley thread about a bunch of nothing..its like 4 threads about yall this week...all yall want is attention and im done giving it. I just wanted to expreas my thoughts and i did...
Im pretty sure u knew i meant songs that are that old that no band has been playing for ex dru hill 5 steps nobody plays that so if we play it then you play it 2gms later thats biting, nut riding,ect... and btw mvsu doesnt have an arrangement of nobody does it better.. taking someone elses work and calling it your own is called plagiarism..isnt it?? br/>

Jeffry Paul II said:

You're continuing to bitch about the same thing... 10 year old arrangements? Many bands still play Neck, Skin, Still Fly, 400 Degreez, ESPN, Spirit, Just Got Paid, Hay, Pass The Peas, Black N Blues, Motown Philly, Nobody Does It Better (WSSU, JSU, MVSU, and NCA&T's arrangement), Dreamin', Candy, Word Up, Straight Up, Early In The Morning, Outstanding... and I can keep going on.

No offense to you at all, but your current mindset and non-constructive criticism is what upsets me and other band enthusiasts.

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Taking someones work and calling it their own is indeed plagiarism but MVSU didn't say "Hey, this is our arrangement".

Besides, they are protected by Fair Use and Copyright Act of 1909. Covers are included as long as they don't seek to profit from them and also give credit to the writers.

Jeez, once again you're all over the place. ADHD much?

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Im pretty sure u knew i meant songs that are that old that no band has been playing for ex dru hill 5 steps nobody plays that so if we play it then you play it 2gms later thats biting, nut riding,ect... and btw mvsu doesnt have an arrangement of nobody does it better.. taking someone elses work and calling it your own is called plagiarism..isnt it?? br/>

Jeffry Paul II said:

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Lol i guess but honestly you all should just focus on being the best mvsu yall can be instead of trying to out do alcorn or any other swac band. You dnt see any of the swac bands trying to play candy and rock steady lol ..i think a&m even let yall have rock steady

The swac gone let valley have they shine with candy and rock steady because no one wants to be like valley..

Jeffry Paul II said:

Taking someones work and calling it their own is indeed plagiarism but MVSU didn't say "Hey, this is our arrangement".

Besides, they are protected by Fair Use and Copyright Act of 1909. Covers are included as long as they don't seek to profit from them and also give credit to the writers.

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Jeffry Paul II said:

sT4Lyfe04 said:

JSU played Sho Nuff because it was D9 greek oriented show. it wasn't a stand tune

YHU RITE.

constructive critism TO THE MAX

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Lol i guess but honestly you all should just focus on being the best mvsu yall can be instead of trying to out do alcorn or any other swac band. You dnt see any of the swac bands trying to play candy and rock steady lol ..i think a&m even let yall have rock steady

The swac gone let valley have they shine with candy and rock steady because no one wants to be like valley..

Jeffry Paul II said:

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Jeffry Paul II said:

sT4Lyfe04 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service