LOL!!!! So Do I Laugh At This Or Is This How Drum Majors Do In Tx?

Skip to 7:07 or 7:10 check out the drum major...LOL!!!!

Views: 1942

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

LMFAO!! He had the nerve to shoot his headband at the end!!!

ROTF!

You most definitely LOL

Lmbo! Too funny

kmfsl!!!!! wow

LOL DUDE AINT PLAYING NO GAMES...HE MIGHT AS WELL START PRAISE DANCING...HE SHOULD B ON SHOWTIME AT THE APOLLO KIDS EDITION....IM AT WORK KILLN MYSELF LAUGHING...IM A COLLEGIATE DRUM MAJOR AND THIS IS HILARIOUS...IM DOING THESE MOVES FOR HOMECOMING NEXT YEAR....

ROTFLMMFAO 

Im not a fan of Dancing DMs in HS.......

But that cat was serious as a mofo...lol

ClevePVU said:

I hate p-poppin' drum majors.  Blow the whistle and conduct.

Man its funnier if you turn the volume down. That DM from Central or the Maroon school had me rolling. I was like did he just 4 tops temptations that boy LOL

Back on the Central DM what also killed me is the look. I blame you current DM's all over the SWAC all you guys do is dance. I hardly see any DM's even my alma mater focus on directing the band. When I was in school the DM's directed the 5th quarter.

I kno that jsu dms direct and dance, alabama st dms direct, aamu's direct as well and SU's , I kno he doesn't dance but does anyone knows if he directs?

I feel its a time and a place for everything....its a time to direct...and its a time to showout....I'm an Asst Director at a high school and I also conduct the drum major training and tryouts....first thing we go over is hand and mace conducting patterns....we do teach breakdowns as well...I'm not as bothered by him NOT directing the song....the routine was a bit much though...its rare to see a drum major battle and then you not gon "Michael Jackson - Thriller" me in my face either...(lololololol)...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service