To Discuss?

I just peeped the standings and Southern has the west on lock. They own the Tie Breaker against PV and already have a 1 game lead. In the East, Jackson State in the drivers seat especially since the beat Alabama State. However, Alcorn might have something to say about who wins the east. But it looks like JSU right now. 

So.... I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to this rematch. Not to mention the SWAC BOTB that Friday night. 

Swac BoTB.jpg

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes it is too soon. Our team hasn't exactly been setting the town on fire with their play and coaching. We could win every game on our schedule and could just as easily lose the rest of the games on the schedule.

• We (JSU) only needs two more games and it's a wrap.. Alcorn lost to Alabama State and we beat them.. So we would hold tie breaker if we lost one game..
  • Its after the game! not Friday.
  • SU needs to win atleast 3 more SWAC games...and no matter what, they go to the championship game.

3 is the magic word for SU

• The way we(JSU) are playing, there's no reason we shouldn't be in Houston. We've beaten all the heavy hitters in the SWAC already, ending the season undefeated in the SWAC is not far fetched for us!

• Southern already beat PV.... Gram, TXso, UAPB is trash. I just don't see Southern losing 2 more games.... but anything is possible. 

• We are definately looking at JSU vs SU again. 

• Still too early to count SU in already.. They are playing really bad on offense,and the coaching is not at all what the Jaguar Nation expected from "Big Worm"(Coach Odums) and the staff.. In order for the Jags to make it to the SWAC Championship,they have to stop turning the ball over and committing stupid penalties..

• &&When SU does make it... Slapp your self.. Its Something Called Pride... You Graduated from Southern, and always the first to Down Talk sum about it.. People like you really Urk Me.
  • I think it's a wrap. Nice crowded stadium.
This reply was deleted.