Replies

• The incident is sad but a male j-sette..b Noooo!
  • Are you upset that none of them want to be Divo's?

782dbfbec8ba343600692760d0672db4328287b4a3cf7928cfcc35d76df64e7d.jpg

crimsonseeker said:

Well,  Stingette is also an option but a man would have to tuck to be a Stingette...  

Mississippi, though, it is for everyone.  lol.

Speaking of which, I would like to request the entire JSU band do a full band row by row in the stands to the intro to Diana Ross' "Love Hangover" led by the J-Sette captain.  lolololol!!!  :-P :-P  :-P

Male Prancing J-Settes attacked on Jackson State's campus
  • [​IMG]

• Lmao @ stunt!!! Stop it lol

And Denise, that gif lol
  • I CANT BREATHE KMSL
  • Mane that ish done got out of hand

• Can we just bring back the twirlers that way the guys can be apart of the program and no be targeted... That is very sad though targeted because of your sexuality and style of dance in which you enjoy... Furthermore I wouldn't have an issue with a Male J-sette my gripe would be with blending and toning... Some of the best male jsetters are very powerful dancers and will out dance instead of blending which is not good

• What you said!! But yea it is sad.

Nastacia E.De Sousa said:

Can we just bring back the twirlers that way the guys can be apart of the program and no be targeted... That is very sad though targeted because of your sexuality and style of dance in which you enjoy... Furthermore I wouldn't have an issue with a Male J-sette my gripe would be with blending and toning... Some of the best male jsetters are very powerful dancers and will out dance instead of blending which is not good

• Here is the audio of when they called the Grandmother of one of the girls involved in the male J-Settes fight.

This reply was deleted.