what time will JSU be marching in on 10/3/09 for the boombox classic or what time do they usually march in...i've heard that they march in hours before the game but i dont know how true that is....i just want to make sure i dont miss one moment of them...thanks in advance

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even if that did happen what does that have to do with JSU's band? Did they cause him to go the wrong wat by playing too loud?!

signed,

Hootie Hoo

Jeff said:
O i know SU aint talking about nobody getting off step coming into the game, Did yall miss just last year 2008 when the head trombone player (1st person to march up the steps) messed up the whole band coming into the stadium, he went the wrong way into a dead end coming up the steps and got the whole band off, and SU alumni had to help him and tell him where to go, lol, the whole band was off, we was sitting right there when it happen, (the horseshoe), now whoever march for SU "last year" - explain that! and please lie and say that didn't happen

MO said:
i'd say at about 9am the pop should be walking in

Jagtone97 said:
D. King! You don't want to miss this! i say you roll out early friday morning!

www.band-flyers.com">
Brought to you by: www.band-flyers.com

LMAO!!!
i saw a tape in mobile, alabama summer of 2005 at a guys house. a fellow stanker was there trust me it happened i think i even seen a hat fly real talk.

pat said:
Well Im just glad people stop saying the boom was so off step in 97 @ this game...lol thinks for letting the world see it again and giving it a different meaning.... but I have the vid when SU was off step... recently..lol

MO said:

yeah you are reaching, you guys get your own stadium 1st and then talk, but wasn't nobody off step we went the wrong way.

Jeff said:
O i know SU aint talking about nobody getting off step coming into the game, Did yall miss just last year 2008 when the head trombone player (1st person to march up the steps) messed up the whole band coming into the stadium, he went the wrong way into a dead end coming up the steps and got the whole band off, and SU alumni had to help him and tell him where to go, lol, the whole band was off, we was sitting right there when it happen, (the horseshoe), now whoever march for SU "last year" - explain that! and please lie and say that didn't happen
MO said:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! they really tryin hard, man when ya'll came in it was weak and I personally knew yall didn't stand a chance, when yall started playin me and my n*** looked at each other like "they in trouble"

Jeff said:

MO said:

yall know deep in your hearts what happened and that its another angle of this game, LMAO!!!! why else do yall try so hard to get to the stadium first every year after that lol come on bruh yall silly

pat said:
Well Im just glad people stop saying the boom was so off step in 97 @ this game...lol thinks for letting the world see it again and giving it a different meaning.... but I have the vid when SU was off step... recently..lol

MO said:

Liddell still cant quite put his hat on the right way after 97
Its seems as tho everytime someone from JSU says something about 08 "Everything" is the only song involved. Is that the highlight of yall lives?

1. Its a fuggin rap song with the whole band playing in UNISON!!!! Not impressive
2. If you on a volume tip Swang, I Don't Give a *****, The Show, etc etc was way louder than that weak sh!t.
3. Yes it was loud, are you happy? Have I heard louder, yes I practiced in it for 4 years everyday!

Jeff said:
i was right there by SU band last year and when JSU played "Everything" by david banner, them boys (SU band,alumni,SU people) had that same look n their faces tooo that "O them nigas in trobule look"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43u-zmHr8No

CmPO said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! they really tryin hard, man when ya'll came in it was weak and I personally knew yall didn't stand a chance, when yall started playin me and my n*** looked at each other like "they in trouble"

Jeff said:

MO said:

dang even the alumni and fans knew the boom was in trouble now thats sad

Jeff said:
i was right there by SU band last year and when JSU played "Everything" by david banner, them boys (SU band,alumni,SU people) had that same look n their faces tooo that "O them nigas in trobule look"

CmPO said:

Jeff said:

MO said:

BRUH THIS HAS TO BE THE STUPIDEST COMMENT EVER WHAT WAS THE END RESULT OF THAT SONG BRUH.I'M SORRY BUT WE R GONNA HAVE TO SCREEN YO POST NEXT TIME

Jeff said:

CmPO said:

Jeff said:

MO said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service