Herd this year it was going down in Galveston with more bands in attendance and the top 4 Houston bands finally seeing each other! Cant wait for this one!

Who else would be attending?

Tags: Gras, Houston, Mardi

Views: 1675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got home from there, in my opinion every band showed great improvement, there was no "weak" bands there
Austin, good improvement tubas getting stronger, bones strong as always
Milby, them mellos man oh man, low brass sounding good, trumpets finally cleaned up their game too
Davis, powerful, clean and smashing, lower brass and upperbrass were both good
(btw liked that all the hispanic bands circled up and had a nice lil battle lol only other predominately hispanic houston band that was missing Sam Houston) lol 
Sterling blowing for their size clean and improving
Wheatley finally can hear them trumpets, improving everytime i see them like the 3 song davis/wheatley combo, tbh liked it better than the sam/davis combo lol
Waltrip-clean from what i heard
Westbury-tubas were smashing overall good
Worthing-I dont remember hearing them play to be honest so i cant judge on them lol
Ozen-pretty good, overall a average band, mistakes here and there but still really good
Yates-Sounded good, getting better everytime, tubas, not your best performance, ive heard yall cleaner and louder before, but good job
Gold/black-looked like a mix of middle and high school students, first time seeing  yall, yall sound pretty good hope yall come out more
Jones-first time seeing yall this 2011-2012 band season, yall sounded good overall 

Good Job Everyone, Good battles, Hope Yall Had Fun, God Bless

MAN ALL I KNOW IS THAT MIBLY AND OZEN.. WERE OUT THERE GOING TO WAR.... AT THE END OF THE PARADE....THESE KATS HAD TO BE OUt THERE LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF...LOL....SHOOT.. I LINED MY BAND UP TO GET IN BUT.. I STARTEd TO THINK.. THIS LOOKS PERSONAL..SO I WAS LIKE I THINK IM GONNA WATCH... GOT ONE SONG AND WENT HOME.... 

MILBY AND OZEN.. YOU ARE NOW INVITED TO THE JEFF DAVIS 2nd ANNUAL SMACK-DOWN.....BOTH OF YOU KATS IN MY OPINION WHERE..FREAKING ON IT... MAJOR PROPS SO GLAD TO SEE ALL THE BANDS ARE GETTING BETTER...I ENJOYED EVERYBODY AT THIS PARADE.. ANd I MEAN EVERYBODY.. YATES WHEATLEY, JONES, STERLING, AUSTIN, OZEN, WESTBURY,MILBY... EVEN RAUL IZAGRIEZ......I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT.. THOSE LITTLE DUDE WHERE IN A BATTLE.. AND THEY SOUND REALLY GOOD....LOL..ALL IN ALL.. EVERYBODY BROUGHT THERE A GAME.....HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Man nobody wanted to battle westbury but yates but to yates yall sound very nice keep up the good work

Anyone have any clips from last night? Lol

better hope skyline or lancaster dont come down there.. 2 of the best in texas with hardly no video from this year..

post one up then....

on_thA_pad said:

better hope skyline or lancaster dont come down there.. 2 of the best in texas with hardly no video from this year..

I thought we were already iinvited hhaha jjk.. Preciate  the coment tho!

BIG-AL said:

MAN ALL I KNOW IS THAT MIBLY AND OZEN.. WERE OUT THERE GOING TO WAR.... AT THE END OF THE PARADE....THESE KATS HAD TO BE OUt THERE LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF...LOL....SHOOT.. I LINED MY BAND UP TO GET IN BUT.. I STARTEd TO THINK.. THIS LOOKS PERSONAL..SO I WAS LIKE I THINK IM GONNA WATCH... GOT ONE SONG AND WENT HOME.... 

MILBY AND OZEN.. YOU ARE NOW INVITED TO THE JEFF DAVIS 2nd ANNUAL SMACK-DOWN.....BOTH OF YOU KATS IN MY OPINION WHERE..FREAKING ON IT... MAJOR PROPS SO GLAD TO SEE ALL THE BANDS ARE GETTING BETTER...I ENJOYED EVERYBODY AT THIS PARADE.. ANd I MEAN EVERYBODY.. YATES WHEATLEY, JONES, STERLING, AUSTIN, OZEN, WESTBURY,MILBY... EVEN RAUL IZAGRIEZ......I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT.. THOSE LITTLE DUDE WHERE IN A BATTLE.. AND THEY SOUND REALLY GOOD....LOL..ALL IN ALL.. EVERYBODY BROUGHT THERE A GAME.....HELL YEAH!!!!!!

wm was there

I didnt see them how far up where you guys.... and were you kats in the night parade.. this past saturday????

Wheatley was there....everybody was looking and sounding better.   I love the Davis /Wheatley collaboration..."Hay" !!!! im going to upload footage later

When is the smackdown!!!!!

BIG-AL said:

Sterling wus there

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service