Marvin disabling comments under post.

So i'm trying to figure out why Marvin disabled the comments for the doll videos. Like nobody said anything negative so why??That's like censorship and i'm sure the fans not going to like that.. IMO if you don't want people saying anything about what you post, what's the point of posting it?? We watch the video and have no way to express how we feel about it other than going on another social media site which is very dumb to me... Marvin acting like he on the team or something wtf

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He’s probably looking out for the better interest of the girls.  It probably takes a toll on them to see so much hate and speculation going on in the comments.

He probably decided to do that after Cam’s Stan’s went in on Micah and Gabby claiming that they were singling Cam out and even Bullying her in that lil segment they did in the last vid, they even brought up the “H”  word and you know Universities don’t play about that so I’m sure that was the final straw. People be getting too carried away in these comments so I don’t blame him. 

• I get it but i don't.. the video is there to see and some things were going on.. to me if it's not true.. you ignore it .. but when it comes to you disabling the comments.. that means something true was said and the real tea was spilled... these girls need to toughen up if they can't take some youtube comments.. hell they don't need to be there anyway.... i just feel like this does nothing but bring MORE attention to it.

• But it’s his videos and the thing is people don’t know what they be talking about and spread false rumors because of what they see. Some of the people in those comments are downright crazy as if they personally know these girls. Again it’s his videos he can do what he want. I’m pretty sure he read that foolishness and was like hell no!! 

yesI'mNew.. said:

I get it but i don't.. the video is there to see and some things were going on.. to me if it's not true.. you ignore it .. but when it comes to you disabling the comments.. that means something true was said and the real tea was spilled... these girls need to toughen up if they can't take some youtube comments.. hell they don't need to be there anyway.... i just feel like this does nothing but bring MORE attention to it.

So i'm trying to figure out why Marvin disabled the comments for the doll videos. Like nobody said anything negative so why??That's like censorship a…
  • So yes this definitely has something to do with the comments about Cam involving Micah, Jada, and Gabby.. at the mention of the situation, the comments go disabled..

• See rumors! Smh y’all are a trip. He did that because people were literally making shit up! Kind of like what you doing right now. 

yesI'mNew.. said:

So yes this definitely has something to do with the comments about Cam involving Micah, Jada, and Gabby.. at the mention of the situation, the comments go disabled..

So i'm trying to figure out why Marvin disabled the comments for the doll videos. Like nobody said anything negative so why??That's like censorship a…
  • some of the comments are speculation but some of the comments are dead on the nail.. i feel like low key marvin is disabling them because he feels responsible... the girls didn't know he was recording and he caught something lol so now it's his job to do damage control..

louisianaboi08 said:

But it’s his videos and the thing is people don’t know what they be talking about and spread false rumors because of what they see. Some of the people in those comments are downright crazy as if they personally know these girls. Again it’s his videos he can do what he want. I’m pretty sure he read that foolishness and was like hell no!! 

yesI'mNew.. said:

I get it but i don't.. the video is there to see and some things were going on.. to me if it's not true.. you ignore it .. but when it comes to you disabling the comments.. that means something true was said and the real tea was spilled... these girls need to toughen up if they can't take some youtube comments.. hell they don't need to be there anyway.... i just feel like this does nothing but bring MORE attention to it.

• HOW TF IS THAT A RUMOR.. I JUST SAID IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE COMMENTS INVOLVING CAM MICAH JADA AND GABBY BECAUSE IT IS.. they are saying everything and those four are the names involved.. i never made up shit.. so i'm done talking to you.. dust..

louisianaboi08 said:

See rumors! Smh y’all are a trip. He did that because people were literally making shit up! Kind of like what you doing right now. 

yesI'mNew.. said:

So yes this definitely has something to do with the comments about Cam involving Micah, Jada, and Gabby.. at the mention of the situation, the comments go disabled..

• im guessing you know him personally.. since you saying why he did it "literally".. this MARVIN??? haaa?

• i didn't see you have the same stand on the deleted threads though sweetie...

louisianaboi08 said:

But it’s his videos and the thing is people don’t know what they be talking about and spread false rumors because of what they see. Some of the people in those comments are downright crazy as if they personally know these girls. Again it’s his videos he can do what he want. I’m pretty sure he read that foolishness and was like hell no!! 

yesI'mNew.. said:

• You are dead on about that bc somebody spilled the tea to Cam’s fans that were going in on Micah and Gabby and said how they were not messing with her in a bad way but they were hazing thee crabs. At first I was like, hazing? How? Then they pointed out how if you pay attention to their lil segment they had together, the grabs never uttered a word! Even Arielle. I didn’t peep it at first bc Arielle was crypt walking and laughing but she never talked just like Cam. The other girls were trying to get them to break character by saying something but they didn’t and that’s why Cam is looking so crazy in that vid. Her stans thought she was being singled out but it was just a playful haze. Like you said, Marvin might be trying to do damage control bc the other girls are getting chewed out and being called bullies when that’s not the case.

yesI'mNew.. said:

some of the comments are speculation but some of the comments are dead on the nail.. i feel like low key marvin is disabling them because he feels responsible... the girls didn't know he was recording and he caught something lol so now it's his job to do damage control..

louisianaboi08 said:

yesI'mNew.. said:

This reply was deleted.