So i'm trying to figure out why Marvin disabled the comments for the doll videos. Like nobody said anything negative so why??That's like censorship and i'm sure the fans not going to like that.. IMO if you don't want people saying anything about what you post, what's the point of posting it?? We watch the video and have no way to express how we feel about it other than going on another social media site which is very dumb to me... Marvin acting like he on the team or something wtf

Views: 3903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wait are you calling SU trash or ASU trash? Becuzzzz clearly ASU has been.........I'll wait 

Mehgan James said:

Lmao go off!!!!! Fire the whole band staff lol

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

The nerve!!! Nama state program should be CANCELED, like that tired ass tv show they had lol. 

Mehgan James said:

Lmao and you know i tell it like it is. They are giving me snooze fest this year too, lol. And baby let’s not get started on that trash they call a band... Band been trash for years smh 

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

Where are the stingette??? Dumpster juice! Band and all. And don’t blame the captain

Mehgan James said:

Marvin won’t be able to erase this trash season. He can delete all of the comments he want. 

You know damn well I was talking about ASU band. 

Aquann89 said:

Wait are you calling SU trash or ASU trash? Becuzzzz clearly ASU has been.........I'll wait 

Mehgan James said:

Lmao go off!!!!! Fire the whole band staff lol

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

The nerve!!! Nama state program should be CANCELED, like that tired ass tv show they had lol. 

Mehgan James said:

Lmao and you know i tell it like it is. They are giving me snooze fest this year too, lol. And baby let’s not get started on that trash they call a band... Band been trash for years smh 

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

Where are the stingette??? Dumpster juice! Band and all. And don’t blame the captain

Mehgan James said:

Marvin won’t be able to erase this trash season. He can delete all of the comments he want. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service