Please start dancing again in 2017 and STOP the foolishness! Here are the reasons why I say this:

1. One group of girls kneels down, while another group is dancing, if you are a dance team, you all should be dancing or stay off the field if your routine isn't continuous, STOP the piecemeal crap.

2. Stop ending a routine lying flat on your backs, it looks crazy.

3. If you don't know how to choreograph, stunting and rolling around on the ground should NOT be a substitute.

4. Every squad should have at least one Christmas costume. (Golden Delight send help)

5. When preforming in parades or public events, STOP the stand routines and choreograph short dance routines. Doing stand routines when you are not in the stands look stupid, be creative, not lazy!

6. Be more energetic on the field and stop looking so lazy and stiff. Breathe, look and act like you want to entertain an audience.

7. Remember quality OVER quantity. 15 girls on the field and only 6 knows the routine looks like a side show.

8. Start choreographing to the music again. Every routine should NOT look the same!

9. Improve your song selections, because song selections were horrible this year!

10. If you have a dance-able song selection, dance, that's why you are call a Dance Team!

Views: 2400

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The Prancing J-Settes gave us, Bucking, Multiple costume changes every game, call and response dancing in the stands... (8 counts), entering the field from the visitor's side of the field by hiding behind band members before a performance and of course J-Setting!

Thank you John, all these different teams have different styles, and we need to appreciate them ALL! They all give us great halftime shows that we can't get from nothing other than an HBCU. And taking digs at these girls individually and personally is just not right. They are each somebodies child, so let's respect them!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!

Honey, you need a xanax.  This thread was literally a "message to all HBCU dance teams" lol.  Therefore, people can and will give their opinions on ALL teams....Dolls included.  You're the one that came in making it a shadefest lol.

Also, it looks like Chloe is already starting to move them away from the harsh eye makeup

Dee Roberts said:

Maybe the Dolls can teach the Settes on how to have leadership instead of having girls Like Kelsey and Morgan that don't know what they are doing. You Settes fans had a lot of excuses this season on why they look a hot ass mess. Stop blaming Meyers and the Band director because the Settes don't know how to perform to different types of music. The receipts don't lie on how you all felt about this season. You all spend more time following the Dolls instead of focusing on the Settes.Funny how the Settes fans always starting with the Dolls but no Doll fans said nothing about them until you started coming for the Dolls Denise number 2. Lisa you know the Dolls will always outshine the Settes because the Dolls have the accolades that the Settes want.
LISA said:

Maybe the Dolls can do their makeup during the break they take from their routine to walk to their next formation.  

Dee Roberts said:

Can We add the SetteS with the Mimi Bobeck makeup. The 3 different color eye shadow doesn't make them look cute and it makes them look unprofessional.How about getting makeup that goes with your skin tone. Oh I forgot can the SetteS actually choreograph moves that goes with the music instead of the heavy stunts and rolling on the ground.Rolling on the ground isn't classy for women and it makes them look Vulgar.

LISA said:

Can we add walking to the different formations.  It doesnt flow right when you stop dancing to walk to the next formation.  The dolls and Golden Girls are notorious for doing this.  I also hate that the Dancing Dolls run off the field.  It looks so high school to me.  How you going to enter the field with elegance but exit running like you about to get a spanking from your parents.  

No you need to have seat both Lisa and Denise always came in here to shade the Dolls. For your information I replied when Lisa said shaded the Dolls and I didn't shade anyway I was giving her a taste of her medicine.You seem to not have a problem with both Lisa and Denise throwing hateful shade at the Dolls.Both Denise and Lisa are both known to mske slick comments about the Dolls. Let not act like Lisa wasn't to try to throw shade at the Dolls with this comment.Can we add walking to the different formations. It doesnt flow right when you stop dancing to walk to the next formation. The dolls and Golden Girls are notorious for doing this. I also hate that the Dancing Dolls run off the field. It looks so high school to me. How you going to enter the field with elegance but exit running like you about to get a spanking from your parent.
DemiGod said:

Honey, you need a xanax.  This thread was literally a "message to all HBCU dance teams" lol.  Therefore, people can and will give their opinions on ALL teams....Dolls included.  You're the one that came in making it a shadefest lol.

Also, it looks like Chloe is already starting to move them away from the harsh eye makeup

Dee Roberts said:

Maybe the Dolls can teach the Settes on how to have leadership instead of having girls Like Kelsey and Morgan that don't know what they are doing. You Settes fans had a lot of excuses this season on why they look a hot ass mess. Stop blaming Meyers and the Band director because the Settes don't know how to perform to different types of music. The receipts don't lie on how you all felt about this season. You all spend more time following the Dolls instead of focusing on the Settes.Funny how the Settes fans always starting with the Dolls but no Doll fans said nothing about them until you started coming for the Dolls Denise number 2. Lisa you know the Dolls will always outshine the Settes because the Dolls have the accolades that the Settes want.
LISA said:

Maybe the Dolls can do their makeup during the break they take from their routine to walk to their next formation.  

Dee Roberts said:

Can We add the SetteS with the Mimi Bobeck makeup. The 3 different color eye shadow doesn't make them look cute and it makes them look unprofessional.How about getting makeup that goes with your skin tone. Oh I forgot can the SetteS actually choreograph moves that goes with the music instead of the heavy stunts and rolling on the ground.Rolling on the ground isn't classy for women and it makes them look Vulgar.

LISA said:

Can we add walking to the different formations.  It doesnt flow right when you stop dancing to walk to the next formation.  The dolls and Golden Girls are notorious for doing this.  I also hate that the Dancing Dolls run off the field.  It looks so high school to me.  How you going to enter the field with elegance but exit running like you about to get a spanking from your parents.  

Oh wow

LOL, There was nothing hateful about saying she wished they would stop running off the field.  She didn't DEGRADE the entire entity of the Dancing Dolls....just a piece of what they do.  You came in calling the settes vulgar, tacky, and classless lol.  THAT is hateful.  You need to cut it.

Dee Roberts said:

No you need to have seat both Lisa and Denise always came in here to shade the Dolls. For your information I replied when Lisa said shaded the Dolls and I didn't shade anyway I was giving her a taste of her medicine.You seem to not have a problem with both Lisa and Denise throwing hateful shade at the Dolls.Both Denise and Lisa are both known to mske slick comments about the Dolls. Let not act like Lisa wasn't to try to throw shade at the Dolls with this comment.Can we add walking to the different formations. It doesnt flow right when you stop dancing to walk to the next formation. The dolls and Golden Girls are notorious for doing this. I also hate that the Dancing Dolls run off the field. It looks so high school to me. How you going to enter the field with elegance but exit running like you about to get a spanking from your parent.
DemiGod said:

Dee Roberts said:

LISA said:

Dee Roberts said:

LISA said:

They stepped up their hair and makeup game tremendously back in '13. Morgan J. had a beautiful squad.

DemiGod said:

Dee Roberts said:

LISA said:

Dee Roberts said:

LISA said:

Tell the TRUTH! Dee Roberts need her eyes and head examined if she can't see the Dancing Dolls have no creatively! The Dolls run onto field, run around with the hand gestures doing the routine, them run off the field, that's an overkill. Dee Roberts couldn't accept that Connor was fat. Connor walking around in uniforms that were to small for her was a bit risque. The Dolls are the wannabe squad, nothing more.

DemiGod said:

LOL, There was nothing hateful about saying she wished they would stop running off the field.  She didn't DEGRADE the entire entity of the Dancing Dolls....just a piece of what they do.  You came in calling the settes vulgar, tacky, and classless lol.  THAT is hateful.  You need to cut it.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service