Who ARE the MOTION of the OCEAN 2018-2019? Auditions were weeks ago and, NO WORD? Hmmmmm......................................................................

Opinions? 

Thoughts? 

What will be? 

WHAT IS?

Captian? 

ANXIOUS!!!!!!!!! 

MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My motion senses are telling me that it's a huge possibility that it's Kera "crosses fingers" but Juz Idk....  I guess we'll have to wait until June... 

• I’m leaning towards Kera for captain because it honestly just makes more sense and she lead at the Maroon and Gray Gala. The only other possible person I could see other than her was Toni if Jermani wanted to go the two year route like they did with MK.

But the final auditions are June 10th so we shall see.

sidenote: I hear a few of the rookies from this season weren’t selected in this first round of auditions. I hope they can tryout again because two of them really grew on me as the season went on 

• I like Kera a lot but I'm waiting on that next firecracker to come in and take Motion to the next level.

Hopefully Semaya will be that one.

• Semya hmmmm you don't say.... Rumor also is that Forever Doll Dawnielle Broussards neice Kierra also auditioned for Motion... It's all speculation though as Jermani hasn';t relased anything... I didn't know Semaya was interested in the Motion I though she was Bama State Bound 

• She didn't get accepted to Bama State, so she decided to hit up TxSU.

And welcome back love.

• Hey Christopher Deshawn... I missed you lol 

• I believe her mother went to TxSU and I know she has family in Houston, which I'm sure both played a big part in her decision.

• Wondering if Mikaela will be back???
  • When Jermani took over I believe she had a vision and this is the year for that vision to come full forceso that’s why I think it’s so hush about this years squad line. I believe Kera could be captain as well. I see smaller numbers but packed with talent this year. Semeya is a good look! I would love to see more Louisiana & Mississippi dancers come to Motion. A lot of band is so might as well bring the dancers as well. This year is gonna be like 2008 

This reply was deleted.