Motion of the Ocean 2018-2019(Who’s WHO!) ????? Lol

Who ARE the MOTION of the OCEAN 2018-2019? Auditions were weeks ago and, NO WORD? Hmmmmm......................................................................

Opinions? 

Thoughts? 

What will be? 

WHAT IS?

Captian? 

ANXIOUS!!!!!!!!! 

MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 9253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Motion!

Jas is going to make her mark as sponsor. Kera really was impressed me tonight, she’s still coming into her own but baby when she’s on, she’s  on PERIOD. They didn’t hit the field due to the stadium and weather conditions, but this was a solid performance non the less. The only disappointments were not seeing the field routine, count selection became repetitive, and I didn’t see Semaya? 

They blew me away! It was an energy in those counts that had me eating my words. Only 2 things I feel could have been better was the bucking and the execution of some of the counts from last year. It would be nice if they could have Kayla (excuse the spelling) from last year help with the 2017 counts because she was flawless 99% of the time. They brought it.

Raquel (Rocki) said:o

Motion!

Jas is going to make her mark as sponsor. Kera really was impressed me tonight, she’s still coming into her own but baby when she’s on, she’s  on PERIOD. They didn’t hit the field due to the stadium and weather conditions, but this was a solid performance non the less. The only disappointments were not seeing the field routine, count selection became repetitive, and I didn’t see Semaya? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service