Okay Motion stans the first game of the season will be this weekend 8/26.... I'm personally extremely excited and really don't know what to expect... They've been under the radar this off season with few to no clips, but with that being said they did end last season on a good note... I just pray for consistency uniformity energy and that killer confident attitude... So let's throw up the M's M O Tiiiiooon

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm ready to see the girls back in action this season. I wonder if they will bring out full glam this game since FAMU technically doesn't have a dance team? Other than that, I'm expecting nothing but the best from them this season stand and field wise. 

but next week I'm speeding up 290 to see what Jermani and the Motion got cooked up...

6665373457?profile=original

• Looking forward to seeing them this year.  Rooting for them.

• Jermani just went live at a practice and man they look real good... No complaints at all, and last years crabs are dancing like no other, I guess J lit a fire under their ass.... They are going to slay like no other
  • The days of wanting to re-live 2011 or 2007 are over. They are strong and will deliver a mouth dropping season. #Theeeeeey'reBaaack
  • Ooooo I'm ready!!

Nastacia Nati by Nature De Sousa said:

Jermani just went live at a practice and man they look real good... No complaints at all, and last years crabs are dancing like no other, I guess J lit a fire under their ass.... They are going to slay like no other
    Motion of The Ocean Class Act of The SWAC 2018 Upcoming Game 8/26
    Okay Motion stans the first game of the season will be this weekend 8/26.... I'm personally extremely excited and really don't know what to expect...…
  • They look really good

justDANCE said:

Ooooo I'm ready!!

Jermani just went live at a practice and man they look real good... No complaints at all, and last years crabs are dancing like no other, I guess J lit a fire under their ass.... They are going to slay like no other
    Okay Motion stans the first game of the season will be this weekend 8/26.... I'm personally extremely excited and really don't know what to expect...…
  • They ready! I saw a clip on Facebook of the pep rally yesterday and have no complaints whatsoever.
  • You got me hype now!! Come on back again we got some things to discuss LMBO

They look really good

justDANCE said:

Ooooo I'm ready!!

• Baby they going in! Can't wait to see the clips from tonight cause I can't get with this live stream mess
  • Motion SLAYYYYEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
This reply was deleted.