Okay Motion stans the first game of the season will be this weekend 8/26.... I'm personally extremely excited and really don't know what to expect... They've been under the radar this off season with few to no clips, but with that being said they did end last season on a good note... I just pray for consistency uniformity energy and that killer confident attitude... So let's throw up the M's M O Tiiiiooon

Views: 2349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The girls did not come to play! Sleep on them if you want too...

Omg i know houston had a hurricane, but  the motion of the ocean look like they just flooded the swac with fierceness. they are looking so clean and that halftime show took me to heaven. I have to give to the motion of the ocean are reclaiming their title as a powerhouse squad. These girls didnt come to play. To have that many ladies on the squad and still be clean amazes me. everything is on point!

ALright Motion! They looking real collegiate our there on that field! I love their cleanliness and confidence for this new season.

Honey!!!!! Ms Kera slayed Deadz.... I was like yes mam
Still enjoyed the performance very much. Nice work! I liked the first performance of the routine with fewer dancers though. Figuratively speaking, it's like the routine had to go from a sports car to a minivan to accomodate everybody. That's understandable, though. Good job!

PS. I like the burgundy/maroon and gray uniform also. Good selection ;-)

They look great. My only critic is the girl on the back row far left. She needs to dance with more vigor. All the other girls are bucking for the Gods and she seems kinda going through the motions. No pun intended. 

Yeah I just assumed they kept her on the squad a 2nd year because she is pretty or something becauses she was stale all last year as well. She's improved a little bit, especially on the field but in the stands its a no-go for me!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service