Replies

• Baaabbbbyyyyyy when I tell you the Motions ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner. TOTAL TRANSFORMATION FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON! They took the win for me! 

• Love me some Stingettes, but yall didn't win this one!

• The only thing I liked about the Stingettes were their outfits, but Jermani picked them out....so, it was Motion All the way for the win
  • Hope that young lady was okay in the motion after falling on her face but she got up like a champ.

• Motion with another faceplant.
  • Motion and the Stingettes were awful, noting but gazelle jumps, running around and getting on the ground. Absolutely no dancing! The Afro Puffs Honey Bees we OK! That was a lot of jelly on that field.

• I agree they both didn’t meet expectation but I personally wouldn’t attribute that to the choreography.

DancingBear said:

Motion and the Stingettes were awful, noting but gazelle jumps, running around and getting on the ground. Absolutely no dancing! The Afro Puffs Honey Bees we OK! That was a lot of jelly on that field.

Motion Vs Stingettes Vs Honey Bees
  • lol the queens know they be gassing the girls up at the games. 
    "Yes maam chantel" repeat 20 times. 

• I liked the Stingettes halftime performance.

I just like Kaylynn upfront a bit more than Yasmine. The Stingettes in the stands are doing nothing much for me.

• lol

Chuck Key said:

lol the queens know they be gassing the girls up at the games. 
    "Yes maam chantel" repeat 20 times. 

Motion Vs Stingettes Vs Honey Bees
This reply was deleted.