Replies

• MUAB didnt show thier shitty little heads..... so they are def excused from this convo...
  • it would work.. the first time they didn't show but it's cool. that would be great for the summer
  • yall feel left out?
  • .. Let me address something while this topic is up... I notice  every time these bands are mentioned,  somebody uploads the same few clips from MUAB in the summer 2010 

C'MON SON! ..lol that stuff's old.. it's a new year man, HU & NO is making things Happen in 2011. Memphis Step up ya game.. LOL~

yeah i had to  talk  smack ..lol

• BOOK??? Talkin Smack???? its oonnnnnnnn now lol

Book said:

.. Let me address something while this topic is up... I notice  every time these bands are mentioned,  somebody uploads the same few clips from MUAB in the summer 2010 

C'MON SON! ..lol that stuff's old.. it's a new year man, HU & NO is making things Happen in 2011. Memphis Step up ya game.. LOL~

MUAB vs HUMB vs NOAASB whassup????
    That would definitely be nice battle.....what u think??
  • Right? We in 2011 they stuck in da past.....yall was blowin LAST year....lol

Book said:

.. Let me address something while this topic is up... I notice  every time these bands are mentioned,  somebody uploads the same few clips from MUAB in the summer 2010 

• LOL!
  • lmfao.....muab....gtf.....da invitation was extended to dem last year and they non-showed.....fck dem...
  • what is the band world comin to? LOL

TBoneSuave said:
    BOOK??? Talkin Smack???? its oonnnnnnnn now lol

Book said:

• im form memphis and shiid my bad if my guy made any one mad bout the clips man its nun lik that real talk my home boi just put em up to be putn em up he not tryna to say anything real shit and shiid i lik what the hu and the no doing thats whats up man.. and it would be nice if we could get something pop this sum but only time will tell.....
This reply was deleted.