New All-Star Band!!!

In the Very Near future their will be a New All-star Band that is being formed by Alumni of Different High Schools in Louisiana! The Name of this new all-star band will Be South Louisiana All-Star Band aka SLAB! If you have any Suggestions or want to be apart of the soon to be in the near future All-Star Band Please Comment below. We will be updating this post often to keep everyone updated. 

This band is for the 504 , 337 , 225 Area's!!! 

Their are No official Directors of the band yet, It is formed by 1 Alumni from each High School in South Louisiana!

Alumni from: O. Perry Walker, St. Martinville, Baker, Istrouma, Scotlandville, St. Augustine, Ect.

NEWS:

We are in the process of getting 2 different Location Buildings or Area's for the band to have to Practice.

We are also looking into different thing that Donate Instruments. If you have any Info on this kind of stuff please Send us a message in our inbox!

*New* This is one of the first steps for SLAB. help us out : https://www.wepay.com/donations/get-travelsuits-for-the-south-louisiana-all-star-marching-band

SOUTH LOUISIANA ALL-STAR BAND

(SLAB)

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good luck

• This would go So Hard tho !

• tru but there is only room for a few allstar bands in louisiana, Some bands will have to go, 

#just sayin

• If any Alumni of their schools would like to be on the Board for SLAB please inbox the Page. 1 Person from each High School Band is needed on the Board.

• It shouldn't affect LLI or SOD because this will be an alumni band. Both of those bands should be comprised of mostly high school students.

• Ohhh..I feel like a ass...I thought he was meaning formed by alumni ppl...I didn't know it was an ALUMNI BAND...I mean it doesn't really say it up there...I though he was meaning a high school a star band. Nevermind...Smh at myself rite now...lol
  • 3 questions:

When is this starting up? I'm in hope for the summer of next year.

Im an alum from the 337, but I'm going to college up north. Would I still be able to join?

What locations are yall looking at for practice facilities?

• You know, after reading it for a third time, I just noticed that it doesn't really say whether or not it is an alumni band.
    BigDawgBatonRouge said:

Ohhh..I feel like a ass...I thought he was meaning formed by alumni ppl...I didn't know it was an ALUMNI BAND...I mean it doesn't really say it up there...I though he was meaning a high school a star band. Nevermind...Smh at myself rite now...lol
    New All-Star Band!!!
    In the Very Near future their will be a New All-star Band that is being formed by Alumni of Different High Schools in Louisiana! The Name of this new…
  • Whats the purpose in have ANOTHER all-star band in the New Orleans area??   DONT MAKE SENSE!!!

• This is a All-Star band thats will consist of a large amount of Alumni and a Large amount of High School. So its not really a all Alumni band its diverse!
This reply was deleted.