In the Very Near future their will be a New All-star Band that is being formed by Alumni of Different High Schools in Louisiana! The Name of this new all-star band will Be South Louisiana All-Star Band aka SLAB! If you have any Suggestions or want to be apart of the soon to be in the near future All-Star Band Please Comment below. We will be updating this post often to keep everyone updated. 

This band is for the 504 , 337 , 225 Area's!!! 

Their are No official Directors of the band yet, It is formed by 1 Alumni from each High School in South Louisiana!

Alumni from: O. Perry Walker, St. Martinville, Baker, Istrouma, Scotlandville, St. Augustine, Ect.

 

NEWS:


We are in the process of getting 2 different Location Buildings or Area's for the band to have to Practice.

We are also looking into different thing that Donate Instruments. If you have any Info on this kind of stuff please Send us a message in our inbox!

*New* This is one of the first steps for SLAB. help us out : https://www.wepay.com/donations/get-travelsuits-for-the-south-louis...

SOUTH LOUISIANA ALL-STAR BAND

(SLAB)

Views: 972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol Aiight so this happened about a month ago right? The mutual respect is finally intact for these two bands. Please don't bring that shid back to like it was man...We all great musicians, Im bout to be in college, I aint worried about SOD or LLI right now. Im worried about myself and doin my best and improving. Focus on getting better and please...SHUT UP the battle is over everybodys gonna have their own opinion.

Major Mckinnis said:

Wellllllll We Know SOD Isnt in the cracks we just Waxed LLI's Ass On Camera 

BigDawgBatonRouge said:

ok number1..lol...no disrepect but what they gon get the left overs?LOL... its like saying people are gonna join this band because its new?...whoever is in NEW ORLEANS..and want to be or ever wanted to be in an ALLSTAR BAND IN NEW ORLEANS..lol...WOULD HAVE OR WOULD GO join NOAASB....Its like ok they got two bands in the city...where i go? well who been outche ya heard me?..n.o. allstars...not tryna sound negative but...thats real. Baton Rouge has Alumni here...but no band and when LLI or SOD is not running, maybe this band can be the fill in to where the high schoolers will go. Im jus sayin in MY OPINION..and i hope some of yall not thinkin its harsh...we all love the music ya feel me...but it may be difficult to start a band...an allstar band at that where one or two is established. 


number1 said:

Folks, calm down. lol. Between Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, and all areas in between, I am sure there are plenty of band heads to go around for each group.

My cousin said he wanna be in
U made cuz new Orleans be ballin lol

Damien said:

Whats the purpose in have ANOTHER all-star band in the New Orleans area??   DONT MAKE SENSE!!!

There are plenty of band alumni in Baton Rouge and the other areas mentioned. I am sure they could be very successful with the right things in place. 
 
BigDawgBatonRouge said:

ok number1..lol...no disrepect but what they gon get the left overs?LOL... its like saying people are gonna join this band because its new?...whoever is in NEW ORLEANS..and want to be or ever wanted to be in an ALLSTAR BAND IN NEW ORLEANS..lol...WOULD HAVE OR WOULD GO join NOAASB....Its like ok they got two bands in the city...where i go? well who been outche ya heard me?..n.o. allstars...not tryna sound negative but...thats real. Baton Rouge has Alumni here...but no band and when LLI or SOD is not running, maybe this band can be the fill in to where the high schoolers will go. Im jus sayin in MY OPINION..and i hope some of yall not thinkin its harsh...we all love the music ya feel me...but it may be difficult to start a band...an allstar band at that where one or two is established. 


number1 said:

Folks, calm down. lol. Between Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, and all areas in between, I am sure there are plenty of band heads to go around for each group.

Your Statement is incorrect. Damien is completely right. It doesn't make sense at all. NOAASB is well established. There is no need for another band in the city. 

Behrman tbone Section leader said:

U made cuz new Orleans be ballin lol

Damien said:

Whats the purpose in have ANOTHER all-star band in the New Orleans area??   DONT MAKE SENSE!!!

Dang Do North Louisiana Ever Get Any Love???lol

Not DAT SLAB DOE!!! lol

This All Star band will be better suited for the 225 337 areaand will have no chance at developing in New Orleans. These dudes in New Orleans not buying into some unknown dude trying to start a all start band if it aint Rawlings or the current NOAASB staff. 


DaEdge1 Productions said:

Your Statement is incorrect. Damien is completely right. It doesn't make sense at all. NOAASB is well established. There is no need for another band in the city. 

Behrman tbone Section leader said:

U made cuz new Orleans be ballin lol

Damien said:

Whats the purpose in have ANOTHER all-star band in the New Orleans area??   DONT MAKE SENSE!!!

One day bruh, one day lol. Its commin man. Too many all star bands down south we gotta have at least one up north.


Joshua Jones said:

Dang Do North Louisiana Ever Get Any Love???lol

There are 2 active and 2 inactive in houston (i think). We could have 4 active full time if we went to those 'beltway' corps schools and recruited (and had some rich investors). Being that we have suburbs the size of NOLA I think one decent ASB is all you really need

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service