New MOTION of the OCEAN "Coach, Director and Sponsor"

It has been KILLING me to hold this in, BUT now that she has released it and given me the :"OKAY", I now Present to you JERMANI JUSTICE!!!!! Your NEW Motion Coach/Director/Sponsor of the Motion of the Ocean!!!!!!!! She has just received this blessing THIS WEEK!!!!!  We look forward to seeing what direction she can take the Motion in!!!!

Ms. Gretchen has had a GREAT run with Motion! Some of our FAVORITE shows and times lie in the reign of Gretchen! SO PLEASE GIVE HER THE UPMOST RESPECT! If it were not for her, ALOT of our favorites would not exist today!!!!!!

Jermani: "As some of you may know, I began my dance career at Westbury High School as a baton twirler and then transitioned into the formal style of dance at Texas Southern University. It was there where I began to flourish as a dancer. Sadly, being a member of the Motion of the Ocean Dance Line is still a blur with patches of unforgettable memories. Never in a million years did I ever think that I would accomplish a vast amount of dance opportunities, return to my original home and be... a source of help! Though I am not able to remember my 1st Labor Day Classic as a Motion of the Ocean "Crab," I have another opportunity and have received Gods blessing! It is an honor and privilege to witness and stand in my VERY FIRST Labor Day Classic as your new Texas Southern University Motion of the Ocean "Coach, Director, and Sponsor!" Lord God thank you for this opportunity! Clarence Gibson Thank you so much! This means the world to me!"

CONGRATS TO MY Friend, MY SISTER!!!!! GIVE THEM 6652358667?profile=originalHELL JERMANI!!!!!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 6663385458?profile=originalI JUST KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!!! 

• fantasia-praising-o.gifI thought I saw her in those videos!!

• Yep! She officially started this past Tuesday....

Stuntboi06 said:

fantasia-praising-o.gifI thought I saw her in those videos!!

It has been KILLING me to hold this in, BUT now that she has released it and given me the : OKAY , I now Present to you JERMANI JUSTICE!!!!! Your NEW…
  • Chloe not Mea.... Mea is her younger sister

HBCU Guy said:
    My three favorite squads are being coached by notable captains during their reign(s). This goes to show that these ladies efforts aren't going unnoticed or unappreciated.

SU Dolls coach: D'Tara Frank- 2009 & 2010 captain
    Prancing Jsette coach: Mea Ashley-Crowley - 2008 captain
    Motion of the Ocean: Jermani Justice- 2007 & 2009 captain

The SWAC will be a sight to see this season!
  • Congrats Jermani and thanks Coach G you made The Motion a force and now you've passed the baton onto a very formidable person.... I see nothing but great things
  • This will be a great season !!!!
  • Sad to see Ms. Gretchen gone but that's good to hear a Motion legend is over the new girls... This is about to be a great season.
  • You did. Jermini is in the black top and hat walkin in front for Mikaela at :20.

Stuntboi06 said:

• WE KNOW WHO JERMANI IS!!!!! And that was Trecia O5 with the chestnut bob

Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) said:

You did. Jermini is in the black top and hat walkin in front for Mikaela at :20.

Stuntboi06 said:

It has been KILLING me to hold this in, BUT now that she has released it and given me the : OKAY , I now Present to you JERMANI JUSTICE!!!!! Your NEW…
  • FATHER I COME TO YOU..NOW!!

tenor.gifYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BITCH! Its been a long time going for Motion!! Oh bih Im excited!!!

This reply was deleted.