I thought someone would have posted this by now, but what happened, what were the results? and does anyone have videos? Who was blowing? 

Tags: 2012, BOTB, Forest, North

Views: 1014

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

large winner -  Central
Medium winner- P.A. Memorial
small winner - Jeff Davis

I was really surprised be the results

What all bands were in attendance?

Stephen f austin, jeff davis,westbury, port author, jack yates, beaumont central, southwood, peaboy, and north forest

Me to but why were you surprized?

Clips?

Who was Grand Champion?

Nevermind, I am watching the clips now

yates should of beat jeff davis westbury should of beat pa memorial 

westbury is the best at drilling , but they PUT themselves into these medium large categories so i think judges (already having hard choices with picking a winner out of the big bands) can always use that as an excuse.  But maybe the director wants his band to have more of a challenge.  Doesn't always make sense though.

I've never understood that either. You lose on sound points when you go up against a larger group. A loss is a loss. Not sure how doing that improves moral.

are you baseing this of of drill or sound??... or over all show????? I dont get it???..DA WELL

Joshua Taylor said:

yates should of beat jeff davis westbury should of beat pa memorial 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Video Search (RECOMMENDED)

SEEK, AND YE SHALL FIND

Forum

Sonic Boom Young Gunz!!! 35 Replies

Started by SOP83 in The Band's All Here. Last reply by ChuckTaylor 9 hours ago.

HUMB

Started by Last_outlaw in The Band's All Here 9 hours ago.

Drum Major - 2015 Spring Tryouts - BGMM - North Carolina A&T 7 Replies

Started by Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) in The Band's All Here. Last reply by Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) on Thursday.

Drum Major Auditions - Spring 2015 - Sonic Boom of the South - Jackson State University (JSU) 1 Reply

Started by Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) in The Band's All Here. Last reply by Ray Dex (Rest in Peace Dad) on Wednesday.

2015-2016 Band Songs "Suggestions" 23 Replies

Started by altosax in The Band's All Here. Last reply by justDANCE on Tuesday.

© 2015   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service