The Most Epic Band Battle in the History of Delmar Stadium goes to
TxSU - Ocean of Soul - vs - SU - The Human JukeBox - 2011...
This was worth the wait, I had too much fun at this game... I will be working on the footage and i will have some high lights up in a few hrs...

also  shout out to all the Top Elite Camera Man/Woman who work this event!

Views: 5775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You gotta love the stupidity spewing from their keyboards  
FrostyNacho said:

Actually, we're just responding to the same nonsense we knew was gonna be posted.  In fact, these responses were predicted weeks ago.

But aren't we a third unbias party?  Clearly we don't march for either band

lil_j said:

I'm laughing at the JSU people running in here trying to piggy back.
Our songs are in a lot of different keys.. even key changes in plenty of songs.. many various time signatures too so..? lol

craig p said:
Tell him again!!! Exactly right.. It's even the key that these guys arrange in.  give the Boom one of their awkward arranged songs and see who has noise.  But we don't care about that.  We want to sound RIGHT, not just loud
Right.  Da hell?...smh

VotedBESTDressed713 said:
Hahaha @ some ppl not keeping it 100 on here!

There's other third party people commenting about TSU playing well.. lol

I know me for one hasn't said something I know to be a lie or fabrication.

and TSU is definitely not the worst trumpet section in the SWAC.. lol

they are all playing which is more than can be said at other schools.

FrostyNacho said:

Actually, we're just responding to the same nonsense we knew was gonna be posted.  In fact, these responses were predicted weeks ago.

DT Classic said:
Right.  Da hell?...smh

VotedBESTDressed713 said:
Hahaha @ some ppl not keeping it 100 on here!

My question...will one of ya'll please answer that? I can't put it on the 5th and debunk some of that bs over there of this "new" Jukebox sound. And, I'm only coming from a purely musical standpoint.
Ie...SU's sound hasn't "changed"...they're the same Jukebox...been that way...wth kinda education do some people have?
wow... what an argument...   

AG said:

There's other third party people commenting about TSU playing well.. lol

I know me for one hasn't said something I know to be a lie or fabrication.

and TSU is definitely not the worst trumpet section in the SWAC.. lol

they are all playing which is more than can be said at other schools.

FrostyNacho said:

Ok I was there and I witness everything.SU played new songs at this game while TSU played the same ol same ol.TSU brought it and the did sound great but SU was eating up every shot.When Southern was about to blow they had to stop because of SWAC Rules.Halftime goes to SU because they had the ingredients to keep you awake.TSU band was great but looked like a boring ass JSU.Be youself and stop trying to out do another band.That what makes you great.5th quarter SU took the W in that one.Overall it was a good battle.I saw the Videos vs JSU and JSU smashed TSU because they were themselves.TSU yall have to define yourselves in this world to be the best.Like yall did vs PVU.As a Jag Fan I put TSU in my top 5 but not top 3.Yall have to show me something to be up there.Good Battle and everything.LSU and ALABAMA had the game of the century.SU and TSU had the Battle of the year in the same day.
Maybe its just me, but im hearing  a lot of bickering on this web site. People have to grow up and stop talking non-sense. This website is supposed to be where band/music lovers can enjoy this organized noise we've cultivated. These forums are strictly subjective; there is no need to be wearing emotions on your sleeve. Be proud of your school/band!!  And for my Ocean people, you dont have to defend every comment that a person puts up. Some of these cats probably haven't clocked a SWAC hour. Some words from the late Prof. Ed Jackson "No excuses baby"! Take this "L" with pride cause you represented for TXSU; SU just had a better day.
battle of the year!.....you canr be serious. I give it to jsu ala st.....tsu is far from the direction i thought they were headed in back in 2005!

su_boy said:
Ok I was there and I witness everything.SU played new songs at this game while TSU played the same ol same ol.TSU brought it and the did sound great but SU was eating up every shot.When Southern was about to blow they had to stop because of SWAC Rules.Halftime goes to SU because they had the ingredients to keep you awake.TSU band was great but looked like a boring ass JSU.Be youself and stop trying to out do another band.That what makes you great.5th quarter SU took the W in that one.Overall it was a good battle.I saw the Videos vs JSU and JSU smashed TSU because they were themselves.TSU yall have to define yourselves in this world to be the best.Like yall did vs PVU.As a Jag Fan I put TSU in my top 5 but not top 3.Yall have to show me something to be up there.Good Battle and everything.LSU and ALABAMA had the game of the century.SU and TSU had the Battle of the year in the same day.

The sad thing is you think we played all the same usual songs not ever probably attending the game we had last week.. or the previous 3 weeks lol

SU never stopped cause of SWAC rules they were able to play entire songs this game during timeouts.. they even played that one 5 minute song everyone got hype about at the preview to the 2011 Jukebox.

iono Su was ova dere bringing that pain, like they were loud the whole game, then they turned it into ova drive in the 5th!!! wow good job SU. the ocean had heart doe but they hurted in numbers fo sho

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service