The Most Epic Band Battle in the History of Delmar Stadium goes to
TxSU - Ocean of Soul - vs - SU - The Human JukeBox - 2011...
This was worth the wait, I had too much fun at this game... I will be working on the footage and i will have some high lights up in a few hrs...

also  shout out to all the Top Elite Camera Man/Woman who work this event!

Views: 5776

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

. I always hear SU folks and fans saying every other HBCU  Sounds like a N.O  High School..On that note. It's also easy to say that Southern's band  & their fan base is deluded to only what They (SU) do. and make everything about them seem, great ...

I hope you all find your own opinions about Texas Southern Rather than feeding off the next mans Opinions..

any info on if the SWAC officials got onto the bands after the game.. stuff like playing during the ball was in play happened often lol you can clearly see the official put the ball back into play. this happened a few times.

if u think txsu won...lol kill yourself

I was their, on TxSU's side and was wearing my SU snapback and SU Hoodie and had TxSU people all over meh and the only thing i heard was DAMN!!!! THEM NIGGAHHS BLOWING!!!! WHOOOOOTT!!!!!!! Man, im sorry but SU took this one..... As much as this hurts, SU took it, one guy even said, let me take my hate off.......

#dead

this thread has been done..

get out of here high school student.

DAVIS CYMBALS >:D said:

I was their, on TxSU's side and was wearing my SU snapback and SU Hoodie and had TxSU people all over meh and the only thing i heard was DAMN!!!! THEM NIGGAHHS BLOWING!!!! WHOOOOOTT!!!!!!! Man, im sorry but SU took this one..... As much as this hurts, SU took it, one guy even said, let me take my hate off.......

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service