Replies

• Couldn't go whats your opinion?
  • both bands did great!. pv suprised me this year. txsu was blowing like normal. i call it a tie.

• A tie??? After what I seen frm PV last week....  TXSU must've feel off or PV stepped up BIG TIME!!!!??
    • DONT DO THAT TO YOURSELF BRUH. GREAT COME UP THOUGH TO THE STORM. BUT OCEAN HAD THAT. HANDS DOWN.
  • Imma Keep It Real... It Was A Easy Win For The Ocean... Not To talk down on PV they just wasnt ready this yr....

• A WIN THAT WAS EASILY DECLARED AFTER WATCHING THEM IN THE BCC GAME... 

• Hell yea TSU brought it this year! Well they alsways bring it but dam tonight was not no tie! TSU straight up got the "W"!
  • are yall serious??? After that 5th Quarter...PV straight murdered yall...yall own fans was saying yall lost and i have the clips...TSU sounded nice...their instrumentation was off tho, Lower Brass was very small and weak...Mellos and trumpets were fair but mellos were not pushing like they normally do...PV's Lower brass by itself could of smashed yall! Its ok for you non-believers...PV won the Labor Day Classic football and band wise...I was surprised at the punches the Storm was sending across the field...TSU was not ready at all...yall 5th Qtr songs were old songs from last year and were a bad choice...

Marching Storm!!!

• SMH! ok dude...
    • weren't you kicked out of your own band? stfu and get on with your life about it. with your non musically inclined ear fam.. you can't play 8 songs for the WHOLE GAME and claim a W.. ya'll garbage.

This reply was deleted.