Replies

• Well dang since everybody commin out and tellin..... when i crabbed in the Ocean, the old heads made me go run and tackle a practice dummy on the football field... IM GOIN TO SUE TOO!!!

• lmaoooo 

Chef Boi r D.o.p.e. said:

Well dang since everybody commin out and tellin..... when i crabbed in the Ocean, the old heads made me go run and tackle a practice dummy on the football field... IM GOIN TO SUE TOO!!!

Ohhh boy now bethune dude has something say........ Stuff is getting out of hand
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/education/os-bethune-cookman-hazing-20111215,0,2182384.story
  • when i crabbed at FVSU my section leader made me do push ups..... I'm SUING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really just becoming a domino effect. Just by reading from the article it sounds like the kid just wants attention and LET ME CLARIFY WHY:

He said he had been "necked" so many times he blacked out....now.....if that were the case, this would have been brought to someone in power over there at BCU or at least the school would have been alerted of something like this, since it was such as issue to bring to the news reporters. 

For future references, IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE BEEN HAZED TO THE POINT OF BLEEDING OR PASSING OUT, YOU SHOULD HAVE LET YOUR STAFF KNOW FIRST AND FOREMOST.

Now this stuff has brought more and more negative light on this band culture.......

who gone say somethin next? Edward Waters? smh. 

• but BCU was smart on this one "Warmack said police were not called to help investigate because Bethune-Cookman did not find evidence that a crime had been committed. There was no evidence of any injury, he said."  

• but yea......@tbonesuave remember what i said? a screenshot of bandhead was shown on a news report about the RDO incident at FAMU.  PLEASE WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. even if you are joking, they may take it seriously in a time when all HBCU bands are in the suspect category.  

• Screenshot? watch what you say? what?! Lol! Where was this shown at I wanna see....

Pillzman TΦS said:

but yea......@tbonesuave remember what i said? a screenshot of bandhead was shown on a news report about the RDO incident at FAMU.  PLEASE WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. even if you are joking, they may take it seriously in a time when all HBCU bands are in the suspect category.  

• getting hazed is a CHOICE!!! i wish people would realize that....

"You feel like if you don't participate, you know, you're going to be that only one," said King, 18, who plays the baritone horn. "You're worried about reputation, and you're worried about what people are going to think about you."

this Chris King guy is bullshittin,,,,,this statement right here shows that he CHOSE to be hazed....he didn't have to do shit but he so worried about rep and other pointless shit that he chose to proceed with these actions.....there is a difference between being hazed and just flat out being weak.....

• word on the street is that the kid is from ATL too (smh) and that his mom told him to tell a story so that they could sue the school

Bakari Williams said:

getting hazed is a CHOICE!!! i wish people would realize that....

"You feel like if you don't participate, you know, you're going to be that only one," said King, 18, who plays the baritone horn. "You're worried about reputation, and you're worried about what people are going to think about you."

this Chris King guy is bullshittin,,,,,this statement right here shows that he CHOSE to be hazed....he didn't have to do shit but he so worried about rep and other pointless shit that he chose to proceed with these actions.....there is a difference between being hazed and just flat out being weak.....

Ohhh boy now bethune dude has something say........ Stuff is getting out of hand
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/education/os-bethune-cookman-hazing-20111215,0,2182384.story
  • it was on fox 5 but the video that was shown on TV didnt make it to the internet.  But while they were talking about the RDO incident, they began talking about champion and BEHOLD! a screenshot of the Champion thread from BH appeared.  

BigDawgBatonRouge said:

Screenshot? watch what you say? what?! Lol! Where was this shown at I wanna see....

Pillzman TΦS said:

but yea......@tbonesuave remember what i said? a screenshot of bandhead was shown on a news report about the RDO incident at FAMU.  PLEASE WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. even if you are joking, they may take it seriously in a time when all HBCU bands are in the suspect category.  

• EXACTLY.....
    Bakari Williams said:

getting hazed is a CHOICE!!! i wish people would realize that....

this Chris King guy is bullsh,,,,,this statement right here shows that he CHOSE to be hazed....he didn't have to do **** but he so worried about rep and other pointless **** that he chose to proceed with these actions.....there is a difference between being hazed and just flat out being weak.....

This reply was deleted.