Ok i recall a few wks ago that JSU was #1 and SU was #2 i guess only JSU members and fans was only voting! this is the true ratings and to behind OSU is saying alot, SU is right where they belong!

Views: 1002

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yall know "Bandheads" didn't like create any of those categories for best bands. it proves nothing to the HBCU community. it only shows that "They" have accepted you LOL

Every year its the same thing,It is one's opinion,the NCAA has their poll of the best bands,ESPN has their poll,Sports Illustrated,NBC,the NAACP,PETA,the GRAMMY's and everybody else.ITS THEIR OPINION...half if not all of them hadn't seen most, if any HBCU bands.And the only reason they see SU is because of the Bayou Classic and its on NBC after thanksgiving while they feeding their face with leftover fried turkey.And as for a poll,ain't nobody ever mailed me anything,or told me where to cast my vote for any of these polls.Just like all these Hollywood award shows they bout to throw at us in the next couple weeks,I ain't voted for no BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR in a TV  drama....

He dun brought up PETA!   __________________*FLATLINED*

Basshorn92 said:

Every year its the same thing,It is one's opinion,the NCAA has their poll of the best bands,ESPN has their poll,Sports Illustrated,NBC,the NAACP,PETA,the GRAMMY's and everybody else.ITS THEIR OPINION...half if not all of them hadn't seen most, if any HBCU bands.And the only reason they see SU is because of the Bayou Classic and its on NBC after thanksgiving while they feeding their face with leftover fried turkey.And as for a poll,ain't nobody ever mailed me anything,or told me where to cast my vote for any of these polls.Just like all these Hollywood award shows they bout to throw at us in the next couple weeks,I ain't voted for no BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR in a TV  drama....

JSU is louder but JSU is also BETTER than SU (field shows and stands)!!!

Kenneth "Screamer" Trumpet said:

So people on here bragging about being number #1 in the swac but they didn't even make the list for best in country smh seems like they got they priority mess up! No other band but SU was rank in the top five from the SWAC, that's like being number #1 in the AP poll but not even in the top 5 in the BCS! if u don't know BCS is what determine who play for the championship this yr! Now to giving props, JSU is a good band they just not better then SU! they improve over the last few yrs but just because they have improve doesn't mean they better then SU! JSU changed their style because of SU at one time they was a grooving type band, now they want to play everything loud! JSU loud sounds like a cassette tape and SU more like a CD......JSU loud isn't clear as SU! stop trying to be something that traditionally wasn't known for! JSU can go volume for volume with SU but that's where it stops! they don't sound better, there arrangement aren't better either! I respect bands like FAMU and BCU they don't change there style to be like anyone even grambling, but most other bands in the swac wants to be like SU with how they play, most SWAC bands play or try to play loud like SU now, SU been doing this! FYI being rank #2 in the country have more weight then being rank just in the SWAC I cant believe I have to explain the difference! that is like being rank in top 5 for a Division 2 school compare to being rank with the big boys in the country SEC, ACC, BIG 12 ETC man yall laughable!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service