Order of Honda

Talladega CollegeHoward UniversityNorth Carolina A&TBethune Cookman UniversityTennessee State UniversityAlabama State UniversityJackson State UniversitySouthern University

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Now that's interesting NCAT going third after last year I was thinking finale. Interesting!

• @J_AAMU. Right!
  • This is all to make money with these bands I can make a case for at least 2 maybe 3 bands to be replaced. But I must say the battles gone b off the chain
  • I might be called a hater,, but I just dont see what the fuss is about NCAT.. SHRUGS SHOULDERS. I know they are trying different things to appeal to the masses, but when I saw them I was like ok..
  • I agree.. Honda did well with this list.. lets be honest TC is there because they are the band of the minute, Howard is there for the namesake.. ITS ALL BUSINESS.. LOL AND BUSINESS IS MONEY
  • As far as NCAT, their show seemed to have the most energy and outside of BC, that 2014 line-up wasn't all that great either.

J_AAMU said:

Now that's interesting NCAT going third after last year I was thinking finale. Interesting!

Order of Honda
    Talladega College Howard University North Carolina A&T Bethune Cookman University Tennessee State University Alabama State University Jackson State U…
  • I guess I'm being subjective but I really liked what aamu did with the outkast themed show and I must say 2014 was about bands on the come up and making a name for themselves 2015 hbotb is about making money and making a financial gain for the future. But I still say at least two of these bands should be interchanged

Chris said:

As far as NCAT, their show seemed to have the most energy and outside of BC, that 2014 line-up wasn't all that great either.

J_AAMU said:

Now that's interesting NCAT going third after last year I was thinking finale. Interesting!

Order of Honda
    Talladega College Howard University North Carolina A&T Bethune Cookman University Tennessee State University Alabama State University Jackson State U…
  • Im pretty sure TC will try to step to Southern but this is all about SU/J State. BUT I would hope NCAT is on their best behavior because they have unfinished business with Southern from their last matchup in 03 lol
  • I think it's a pretty interesting line up, especially with Talladega going first.  Wouldn't have been a bad idea to see Alabama State go second, just from an Alabama standpoint.  They've got JState and SU last, but you've still got BCC and NCAT. 

Really if people are talking individual matchups..... What this is really about is The Best of the SWAC was The Best of the MEAC....  There are a lot of bragging rights on the line for this one.

• And you've still got Tennessee State as a Wildcard in this.

This reply was deleted.