Out with the old and In with the new

The 2015 - 2016 season and drawing to a close and we all know what that means; the discussions and debates on who should be your favorite team's captain and/or captains and what would you like to see different about said squad for the 2016 - 2017 season. So who should lead your squad and what would you like to see from them next year?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would love for Desiree & Brianna to lead again for GD. Wish Asia could do another year with the Stings. Dont think I could get over her lol.
  • would like to see cip or bree has captain of j settes. wish dominique could do another year. would like j settes to work more on field, uniforms
  • Somebody said they might be captains for Delight next year too. Nobody will ever get over Slaysia.

Kendrick said:

I would love for Desiree & Brianna to lead again for GD. Wish Asia could do another year with the Stings. Dont think I could get over her lol.
  • #TeyforCaptain2k16. But Tey has been my favorite since Fan Day, she's just so clean and sensual in her movements. Plus I'm wondering if the three-year rule is still in effect or not.

BandGeek2011 said:

SU Dolls :Danny ( crabbed in 2013 ) she is the obvious choice.
    STingettes : This will be a hard choice since 2014 crab class is so strong. My choice would be Tey. She came back this year with a vengeance.
    Jsettes: hmmm Cip if she returns if not her then that leaves Brei
    Divas: Montoya for sure, she brings that sex appeal.
  • Whoever the girl that sits behind Asia should be captain, I love the way she dances she reminds me ov Asia
  • Oh really Tierra 12? If so, its going to be another beast 2016-17 year for GD then!
  • Of*
  • I think the Settes have worked on their shows. Especially from last year. Because I was concerned!
  • I think Brie because she dances her but off on TT, but I wonder how strong the crabs will be next year. I love Kristen but I can't see her being captain, she makes too many careless mistakes. The crab that dances next to Cip would make a good captain, she just needs to dance with some sass. This years settes are so classy and unbothered, they used to dance so hard but they have eased up and it's just perfect.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if it's Amber. I like Tey, too, but Amber will have a consecutive season over here. I think that's going to factor into their decision, especially since Amber is Asia's crab. Asia made some great strides with the Stingettes, and I suspect the decision on who's going to take the reins after her will be based on someone who's danced under her tutelage. Amber has a +1 in that category over Tey.

Tierra12 said:

#TeyforCaptain2k16. But Tey has been my favorite since Fan Day, she's just so clean and sensual in her movements. Plus I'm wondering if the three-year rule is still in effect or not.

BandGeek2011 said:

SU Dolls :Danny ( crabbed in 2013 ) she is the obvious choice.
    STingettes : This will be a hard choice since 2014 crab class is so strong. My choice would be Tey. She came back this year with a vengeance.
    Jsettes: hmmm Cip if she returns if not her then that leaves Brei
    Divas: Montoya for sure, she brings that sex appeal.
    Out with the old and In with the new
    The 2015 - 2016 season and drawing to a close and we all know what that means; the discussions and debates on who should be your favorite team's capt…
This reply was deleted.