The 2015 - 2016 season and drawing to a close and we all know what that means; the discussions and debates on who should be your favorite team's captain and/or captains and what would you like to see different about said squad for the 2016 - 2017 season. So who should lead your squad and what would you like to see from them next year?

Views: 2534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We saying slim chance cause Danielle has seniority for the spot... Like you said you'll never know about the dolls

You're right. We'll have to wait and see. 

xavier said:

People are sitting here talking about a slim chance Mata will not be captain, hell some speculated she would not make this line, you never know with the dolls
And from what folks been saying on here.. dtara might not be back, because job and wedding. . so honestly who knows

I think the exact same thing about Mitchell. However, I don't think Amber has been boring. I think she's becoming a more poised and refined dancer. I wouldn't be surprised if someone gave her an off-the-record potential captain nudge. I mean, that's what I've been getting from her. 

Gorg_Jess said:

I like Mitchell but I think she could work on control  when shoe moves in the stands just a tad bit..Sometimes to me she looks she might be over doing the moves or something, I don't know BUT I can see her passion . Amber has been a lil boring to me this season.  However there is something about her that says captain. She looks like she would be able to command the attention and respect from her squad.

Mehgan James said:

Dolls: Stamper would be the obvious choice. I think she is going to bring that S Cole feel back to the dolls. In my opinion it's what they're missing.

Jsettes: I would honestly love to see Brie. She has stepped it up this season.

Stingettes: People sleep on Mitchell and Talia. They both are beast, and would carry on Asia's legacy
Amber would be a great fit too. I just do not know about Tey...
I would love to see Danielle up front with ace as cocaptain. Jordan(spelling?) Has that energy and fire and Danny brings a level of creativity that I'm hoping is more reminiscent of the 90s era, or something totally new. I hate this watered down Doll style on the field especially. It's no secret that, as it relates to BR area high school dance teams, they are more 90s Doll on the field than the actual Dolls are. And Leflore and McKinley arent exactly prim and proper squads but manage to stay in form for the most part, so I'm sure there will be some spunky counts from this leadership.

But!!! I need Aysha back on this line YESTERDAY.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service