The 2015 - 2016 season and drawing to a close and we all know what that means; the discussions and debates on who should be your favorite team's captain and/or captains and what would you like to see different about said squad for the 2016 - 2017 season. So who should lead your squad and what would you like to see from them next year?

Views: 2532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Connor did amazing for the two games she was captain. Presentation was amazing, field was good for what they had to work with and she killed stands. So imagine if she had the summer to prepare for an entire season. The levels of slayage would be unimaginable.
Amber has been ace a few games this year.. She was ace at MCC.. She always sits on the opposite end too
Divas id say montoya as 1a and my 1b option would be any rising freshman so that they could have a 3 year consistent reign.
Personally I expect next year to be better band and dance wise than this year
Hopefully whoever is gonna be over The Boom next year brings back some old classics like Secret Garden and I hope they keep Swoop in regular rotation.
Hello,

For 14k, hopefully Khadeja gets captain. & since Brianna and Desiree will be returning for GD. Im satisfied with them! I would add Cierra to leadership though.

Sting:  So many possibilities.

I don't think Tey will even return next season. I was surprised to see her return this year as a dance major, and since next year is her senior year, I wouldn't be surprised if she sat out.

Everybody wants Amber, I don't see it happening. She didn't dance like she wanted it this year, and even though she's been one of Bridgette's favs in the past, Bridgette LOVES her some Silva this year. Not to mention, Silva has the technical edge over Amber.

A lot of people want Mitchell, but I'm not sure she'd be the best fit. ShaDiamond still hasn't fully grasped the Sting style (she actually took a few steps back this year), so pretty sure it won't be her.

My favorite for the position is Talia. She has the leadership experience and she's far and beyond the most well rounded dancer on the squad.

It's honestly anyone's guess, but I'm gunning for Talia as my #1 and Silva as my #2.

Dolls:  I think Stamper is a no-brainer. If Maya gets captain, I'm revoking my Doll fanclub membership. And let's not even entertain the thought of Connor staying another year..... she did GREAT for those few performances, but it's time to move on.

Settes:  Feels like Cip is the obvious choice, but Brie could really work as a two-year. I wouldn't be mad either way, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Cip.

GGs:  Would LOVE to see Caleda as a two year captain.

Dolls: Stamper would be the obvious choice. I think she is going to bring that S Cole feel back to the dolls. In my opinion it's what they're missing.

Jsettes: I would honestly love to see Brie. She has stepped it up this season.

Stingettes: People sleep on Mitchell and Talia. They both are beast, and would carry on Asia's legacy
Amber would be a great fit too. I just do not know about Tey...

I remember someone mentioning that this might be Shadiamond's last year dancing. Supposedly, she isn't coming back next year. Silva struggles as ace. I can't see her being captain. Technique isn't everything. Hell, even Asia said that. I don't get flair, ingenuity, detail or nuance from her. I don't see it. 

Heh. I'm with you! Even if Connor does another rip, I'd much prefer Stamper. Connor's style is cute, but she plateaued, in my opinion. 

K.K. said:

Sting:  So many possibilities.

I don't think Tey will even return next season. I was surprised to see her return this year as a dance major, and since next year is her senior year, I wouldn't be surprised if she sat out.

Everybody wants Amber, I don't see it happening. She didn't dance like she wanted it this year, and even though she's been one of Bridgette's favs in the past, Bridgette LOVES her some Silva this year. Not to mention, Silva has the technical edge over Amber.

A lot of people want Mitchell, but I'm not sure she'd be the best fit. ShaDiamond still hasn't fully grasped the Sting style (she actually took a few steps back this year), so pretty sure it won't be her.

My favorite for the position is Talia. She has the leadership experience and she's far and beyond the most well rounded dancer on the squad.

It's honestly anyone's guess, but I'm gunning for Talia as my #1 and Silva as my #2.

Dolls:  I think Stamper is a no-brainer. If Maya gets captain, I'm revoking my Doll fanclub membership. And let's not even entertain the thought of Connor staying another year..... she did GREAT for those few performances, but it's time to move on.

Settes:  Feels like Cip is the obvious choice, but Brie could really work as a two-year. I wouldn't be mad either way, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Cip.

GGs:  Would LOVE to see Caleda as a two year captain.

Stingettes: I would love to see Talia as captain.

Golden Delight: Desiree and Bri again.. Im interested to see what they'd do with another season

Dolls: Stamper Stamper Stamper.. I can already imagine the stands and the field shows, or a Stamper Connor duo as captain and co captain.

14k: Khadeja or Ebonee

Jsettes: I'd prefer Dom being a 2 year but if not I'm content with either brie or cip leading because they're both great dancers.

Motion: I'm sorry to say this but Kenya has got to go..at this point I'm just ready to see who will replace her. A motion alum needs to come work with whoever gets captain next year

Champagne: the young lady from florida upfront because she has that sass and class that champagne needs to get them out their slump.

GGs: their current captain needs to stay captain for next season because she has transformed the GGs for the better
delight-brianna/desiree. want to see more fiery counts like this year. and uptempo routines.

stingettes-i guess tey would be ok. better field shows.

jsettes-would love for diamond to come & do another year. revamp some old school classic routines. like " maneater, soft & wet, jam, or 7 day weekend. better ramp kicks.
Dolls - I would be happy wit either one Stamper or Connor . They both bring something to the table , also next year SU will have a new drum major ! Because I think this is Keith senior year also .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service