I will repeat it again JSU SONIC BOOM haven't been the same since Murray left and took over Alcorn State band.. look at how far Alcorn band have come in the last 2 years and look at how far JSU have fallen.. it use to be a nice competition between SU and JSU but JSU is living off of a name and how it use to be.. yall need to return to the lab cause SU have put some distance between the two and Alcorn is now on a different level..

Views: 2371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol I have to laugh at the kids that believe that accolades like Grammys, Oscars, Superbowl halftime shows, Olympic Gold medals don't matter because you can't win one. Your accolades will always matters and that's how people can tell you are the best.

You better READ DEM,  DEE ROBERTS then check them, for there RECIPTS !!!

See it is continuing to be clear that you do not know what you are talking about... When were we ever commenting about Grammys, Oscars, and Olympic gold medals?????... Your delusions and foolishness is showing even more... LOL!!!!... You are all over the place... 1st you were campaigning about SU performing at a fight, for which they did not... Then to SU's Superbowl appearance, for which any school that bids to perform has the opportunity to... Now, you are talking about Grammys, Oscars, and Olympic gold medals... Where to next, Horseback Running, and Swimming... What, Project Runway????... You are confusing to yourself now.

Dee Roberts said:

Lol I have to laugh at the kids that believe that accolades like Grammys, Oscars, Superbowl halftime shows, Olympic Gold medals don't matter because you can't win one. Your accolades will always matters and that's how people can tell you are the best.

AM NOT A MUSIC MAJOR, but I DO KNOW GOOD MUSIC WHEN I HEAR IT and FEEL IT !!!!  #andthatsareadandshade    #goodmusickillsthesalvagebeast   #dontgetmadjustdobetter  #maybenexttimenextyearyoumaywin    #lol    #SNH    and   #bawhahabawhaha   #thentwirlanddropit

No, I REALLy tried to take it easy on yawl the 1st time, but the next 1 will be a MASSACARE, come OCT 15, 2016  !!!    #justbereadyforaslaughter     #otay   #olay  #OKAY!!!   #standinyourtruth   #jukehater's  #nowspellandreadthat 

BAND/MUSIC said:

do you mean Their*?? Before you can talk about a band's arrangement Im going to need you to know the difference between Their and There. How can you talk about music and barely know proper english.... lol baby steps please 

honrae rokermore said:

You better READ DEM,  DEE ROBERTS then check them, for there RECIPTS !!!

NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT    #causeyawlaredusttomeandthenationofjaguars

bawhahaha

Girl stop with the lies and you can deflect all you want but Accolades will always matter. Yes Floyd Mayweather ask the humanjukebox to perform. and yes the Humanjukebox Dolls have done plenty superbowls. You continue be bothered because Southern produces greatness. You can't show me any accolades because they don't have any. I know it hurts jealously will make you great. DeJohn Tellis-Oliver said:

See it is continuing to be clear that you do not know what you are talking about... When were we ever commenting about Grammys, Oscars, and Olympic gold medals?????... Your delusions and foolishness is showing even more... LOL!!!!... You are all over the place... 1st you were campaigning about SU performing at a fight, for which they did not... Then to SU's Superbowl appearance, for which any school that bids to perform has the opportunity to... Now, you are talking about Grammys, Oscars, and Olympic gold medals... Where to next, Horseback Running, and Swimming... What, Project Runway????... You are confusing to yourself now.

Dee Roberts said:

You do know the boom does have accolades too right? Single handedly one of the most invited bands to the honda battle of the bands, Motown 50, 34th Annual Image awards, Sponsored by Young Money, ask to do special appearance in Las Vegas, and that is just to name a few. So be careful what you say cause the Boom does have accolades lol Not being mean at all just saying lol

Dee Roberts said:

Girl stop with the lies and you can deflect all you want but Accolades will always matter. Yes Floyd Mayweather ask the humanjukebox to perform. and yes the Humanjukebox Dolls have done plenty superbowls. You continue be bothered because Southern produces greatness. You can't show me any accolades because they don't have any. I know it hurts jealously will make you great. DeJohn Tellis-Oliver said:

Dee Roberts said:

No shade to NACCP and Motown I'm talking about mainstream events that all demographics watch like the SuperBowl. Stuntboi06 said:

You do know the boom does have accolades too right? Single handedly one of the most invited bands to the honda battle of the bands, Motown 50, 34th Annual Image awards, Sponsored by Young Money, ask to do special appearance in Las Vegas, and that is just to name a few. So be careful what you say cause the Boom does have accolades lol Not being mean at all just saying lol

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

All demographics do watch those shows lol

Dee Roberts said:

No shade to NACCP and Motown I'm talking about mainstream events that all demographics watch like the SuperBowl. Stuntboi06 said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

The Motown event didn't have ratings like the Super Bowl and all races watch the SuperBowl. The Super Bowl will always have highest ratings.
Stuntboi06 said:

All demographics do watch those shows lol

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Dee Roberts said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service