Replies

• WHAT IS GOING ON FOLKS?????? THIS IS NOT A GAME!! THEY WILL SNATCH UP YALL PROGRAM!!

• even tho this is INDEED sad, it aint like the band travels alot anyway.. lol. They were never gonna go to Alabama A&M OR North Dakota State, and they were never go to J-state either, which are their next 3 games. lol

Either this is just a coincidence, or PV admin think they slick with the 2 week punishment. The suspension end RIGHT BEFORE the State Fair Classic in Dallas....hmmmm....I smell FISH

• Leave it all to us beloved percussionists everywhere to mess ISH up...

• The state fair classic is a big money maker for the school the band has to be there It's televised  .. does this mean the section cant Practice for 2 weeks? probably not.

•  lol You don't read your own source? "The suspension prevents members from participating in all band-related activities including practice"

Book said:

The state fair classic is a big money maker for the school the band has to be there It's televised  .. does this mean the section cant Practice for 2 weeks? probably not.

Prairie View Drum Section Suspended for 2 weeks. Official Statement
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • What.......the.....f@?$. I'm literally speechless.
  • they can still Practice together on their own terms  on their own terms without a band.. ..
    Saxrebel said:

lol You don't read your own source? "The suspension prevents members from participating in all band-related activities including practice"

Book said:

The state fair classic is a big money maker for the school the band has to be there It's televised  .. does this mean the section cant Practice for 2 weeks? probably not.

• HA I called it! I said PV was gonna be the FIRST to get in trouble
  • I kno this is off topic...but didn't they drumsection change their name from the box to something else...dueces I think?
  • It don't work like that. Yea you can have a house practice in a room privately HOWEVER, IF WORD GETS OUT those individuals WILL be the first to get kicked out of band. play with the system if you want.

Book said:

they can still Practice together on their own terms  on their own terms without a band.. ..
    Saxrebel said:

lol You don't read your own source? "The suspension prevents members from participating in all band-related activities including practice"

Book said:

This reply was deleted.