Prancing J-Settes Breaking News: No Summer 2017-2018 Tryout!

It was just announced on the J-Settes' Instagram that there will be no Summer 2017 Tryout. They will have Spring Tryouts in 2018 as usual. No Jaz! :-(

https://instagram.com/p/BVSPrxaBICE/

Many speculated that this might happen, considering the line is already 17 members strong (including the captain). I was still holding on to my hope that Jaz would tryout and reclaim her spot on MM.

Views: 14429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are giving me grown woman tease
This video alone just killed all the other squads.. COME ON SETTES.. They better better walk for dear life.. Look like somebody has quit(cough cough)16 settes

How would you all rate the J-Settes season?

Honestly we've had a lot of great moments in the stands throughout the season and the field has improved quite a bit since last yr I'd say, I'm still hoping for some more spark to be added on the field again, but with what they have shown us, it's  getting there. I give this season a 8/10.  The Grambling game was my FAVORITE

I am happy so Mo got to end off on a  great note and she has made her contributions as a capt.

I agree jsutDANCE. The J-Settes dancing in that star and performing in the 3 sets to "Womanizer", is proof the Originators are still the Trendsetters for all HBCU dance teams.

I'm hoping, Chloe will select the best choreographer as J-Settes captain next year.

J-Settes season was lackluster, but the last routine was phenomenal!

In my honest opinion, I would have to give them a 7/10 this year. If I were judging them solely on stands than it would be much higher but I'm looking at the organization as whole (entertainment value in the fields, stands, parades; presentation...hair, makeup, uniform,etc). Don't get me wrong they had their moments but other teams outshined them this year.

I would give the J-Settes a 10 in parades. Love that energy!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service