Replies

• WHY DIDN'T SHE lead ???? Pour the TEA ?
  • We ALL saw Cloe GET in her her FACE on primetime!
  • Glad to see Brandy back!

• If Mrs. Oatis were J-Settes sponsor, if it rained, the J-Settes would be beneath the stands, dry! I don't think Chloe and Mrs. Worthy learned anything from Mrs. Oatis.

• EXACTLY! 

DancingBear said:

If Mrs. Oatis were J-Settes sponsor, the J-Settes would be beneath the stands, dry! I don't think Chloe and Mrs. Worthy learned anything from Mrs. Oatis.

Prancing J-Settes @ SHC Classic
  • Mrs. Oatis was a Class Act!

DancingBear said:

If Mrs. Oatis were J-Settes sponsor, if it rained, the J-Settes would be beneath the stands, dry! I don't think Chloe and Mrs. Worthy learned anything from Mrs. Oatis.

• It’s seems like Chloe just doesn’t give AF. I’m still trying to understand why Brandy, Kiowa, and Mary thought it was ok to step out of formation to stroll with TBS at the merge. Mrs.Oatis and Mrs. Worthy would’ve lit fire under their asses for that. Chloe comes off more as a big sister than a sponsor. 

Tiger Trail said:How’s the wedding?

Mrs. Oatis was a Class Act!

DancingBear said:

If Mrs. Oatis were J-Settes sponsor, if it rained, the J-Settes would be beneath the stands, dry! I don't think Chloe and Mrs. Worthy learned anything from Mrs. Oatis.

• Ms Otis lead it so the old queens could get their life. Kayla played Tuba. And Chloe was at Bumper's ordering a Bumper's Biggie Bag. She was hungry. 

honrae rokermore said:

WHY DIDN'T SHE lead ???? Pour the TEA ?
  • Hate the weather was bad all day/weekend. The game was canceled. Its always good to see the Sophisticated Ladies and J Settes start the season off in Memphis. The season won't be the same without it.

ANd I know the Boom and Aristocrats are sad they didn't get to match. They always go at it for hours.  

• Are we joking? Cause it shows Kayla leading....

This reply was deleted.