I am interested in seeing what the ladies bring to the field. We have already seen they are a killer in the stands. Let's go ladies!!

Views: 4709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so proud of them! They ate and had me damn near to tears watching. I can't wait for the real season to start!

This explains a LOT!!!! I keep saying she must've studied the J-sette history because she has her girls looking like VINTAGE J-settes. But hey, if her mom is a J-sette... hell... she may not have had to do much studying of history. She probably grew up knowing it. And, I'm sure mom has told her that the present day J-settes have not looked or lived up to the legacy that is the Prancing J-settes. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

Wow. Didn't know ms kayla mom was a Sette. L

Eric said:

I want to take ya'll back 35 years! Boogie Down 1983: (Kayla's mother was a J-Sette)

Kayla's Mom, is the third J-Sette from the right on the last row. (arm extended)

Related image

HBCUCaptain said:

This explains a LOT!!!! I keep saying she must've studied the J-sette history because she has her girls looking like VINTAGE J-settes. But hey, if her mom is a J-sette... hell... she may not have had to do much studying of history. She probably grew up knowing it. And, I'm sure mom has told her that the present day J-settes have not looked or lived up to the legacy that is the Prancing J-settes. 

Prodigy_Amour said:

Wow. Didn't know ms kayla mom was a Sette. L

Eric said:

I want to take ya'll back 35 years! Boogie Down 1983: (Kayla's mother was a J-Sette)

Where is MrUSMC and his footage? I need it in my life!! He playing right now lol

I am f@#$ing speechless! Y'all ought to be ashamed for SLAYING LIKE THIS! I got 99 problems and the Settes ain't one!

Riiiiiiiight! His ole chocolate tail know he some teas. He know the kids sitting back breaking out in hives because we need these vids honey. He cant be doing us like this lol I need those stands. Although I;m hearing the band could hardly play an entire song in the stands because they kept cutting them off. :( 

BUt what about the Zero Quarter. I need it! 

Stuntboi06 said:

Where is MrUSMC and his footage? I need it in my life!! He playing right now lol

Ain't he some teas, but I'm not going to get caught up on that lol But yea I mainly want to see the 5th cause during the game they were tucked in that little corner and in tight rows of three. They still worked out, but eww I didn't care for the seating arrangements. It reminded me of how they always tuck the Satin Dolls in that little corner to the right of the band instead of in front....NO! But in the 5th they could breath and hunni they helped us keep our heads up while also bringing life back to pride rock while boogying down lol Yassss I so should have been a news reporter bawahahahaha

Chuck Key said:

Riiiiiiiight! His ole chocolate tail know he some teas. He know the kids sitting back breaking out in hives because we need these vids honey. He cant be doing us like this lol I need those stands. Although I;m hearing the band could hardly play an entire song in the stands because they kept cutting them off. :( 

BUt what about the Zero Quarter. I need it! 

Stuntboi06 said:

STUNT, he answered our prayers. The vids are up! Christmas in September! Yasss. Gonna watch these vids and go to bed!!!! 

Yassss I reached out to my good sis to ask where they where and she dropped him a buzz lol

Chuck Key said:

STUNT, he answered our prayers. The vids are up! Christmas in September! Yasss. Gonna watch these vids and go to bed!!!! 

Baby when they were off on that sequence for Taxi she snatched that back in line quickly lol

LOL i saw that and cackled. Clearly she's gonna keep the girls in check this season. But that "BuckDown of LIfe" tho. Who gave her permission to do that? That moment will go down as one of my all time favs for the Settes. Historic lol The counts went so well with the music. Pride Rock will never be the same. If they don't do shit else this season, I'm satisfied honey. I'll just put that video on REPLAY! 

Stuntboi06 said:

Baby when they were off on that sequence for Taxi she snatched that back in line quickly lol

What's wrong WITH y'all settes today AND boom ???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service