I am interested in seeing what the ladies bring to the field. We have already seen they are a killer in the stands. Let's go ladies!!

Views: 4464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What do you mean what's wrong with them? They were fine and prancing right along!

honrae rokermore said:

What's wrong WITH y'all settes today AND boom ???

I want the J-settes to give us a old funky classic routine. Like Soft & Wet. In the white Nancy boots & fringed out uniform.

I'm kind of upset they didn't get to perform at SHC cause they had a new routine and all from my understanding. It will be two weeks before we see them again. Gives #KillaK time to conjure up even more destruction. 

I love how vocal Kayla is with her squad she seems like a captain that is stern but also approachable. I like her leadership so far! I can't wait to see the ramp routine on 9/29

I've seen that also. Reminds me some of Nekela(sp)

Anatasia1100 said:

I love how vocal Kayla is with her squad she seems like a captain that is stern but also approachable. I like her leadership so far! I can't wait to see the ramp routine on 9/29

... oh wow I was looking forward to some clips... But yes. It does give them time to conjure up a sickening routine... Lord jesus...

Stuntboi06 said:

I'm kind of upset they didn't get to perform at SHC cause they had a new routine and all from my understanding. It will be two weeks before we see them again. Gives #KillaK time to conjure up even more destruction. 

Kind of sucks they couldn't perform. But I expect in two weeks .That they come out with another bottom hot routine. 

Nakila did not play with her girls. She had some of the most synchronized squads I have ever seen from any HBCU. Everything was so clean and precise. I truly believe in Kayla’s abilities as captain. She really supplies the squad with what they need. I like how she turns around and gets them together lol. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Anatasia1100 said:

I'm liking the field from the settes this season.  They're back to giving me the thrill and J-sette flashing style.  Great job.

Totally agree.. And Socky had a very cohesive, intricate line as well... And Afrochanna

Tristan Parson said:

Nakila did not play with her girls. She had some of the most synchronized squads I have ever seen from any HBCU. Everything was so clean and precise. I truly believe in Kayla’s abilities as captain. She really supplies the squad with what they need. I like how she turns around and gets them together lol. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Anatasia1100 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service