Replies

• I'm here for it! Kayla came with it this season, I'm bracing myself for what she does next. I'm sure the field will be a treat for both

• I’ve been waiting for this battle for a LONG time. The stands will goto the J-Settes but the field show is a toss up.

• 1. Field is anyone’s game

2. Stands goes to Settes just because Wells won’t update that book for nothing 

3. Overall look is anyone’s game too because 14K was been pretty good when it comes to updating their closet

Im excited for the battle and hopefully the weather is good because we were robbed of 14K vs the Golden Girls. 

• Sip Bucking vs Florida Jiggling, Boom Kat'n and  hair whips.

1. Field should be interesting for both, 14K is now dancing for a full 30 seconds vs 15 seconds of the past.

2. Stands - I'll give it to the settes for now.  Love 14K but they're sloppy at times in the stands.

3. Overall look - I'll give it to 14K

Band wise in person BCU is loud (imagine if they really let loose and cranked), rich and clear AF.

Jackson is loud and clear, but it goes up and down some seasons.

GAPeach said:

1. Field is anyone’s game

2. Stands goes to Settes just because Wells won’t update that book for nothing 

3. Overall look is anyone’s game too because 14K was been pretty good when it comes to updating their closet

Im excited for the battle and hopefully the weather is good because we were robbed of 14K vs the Golden Girls. 

The Legendary Prancing J-Settes vs. 14 Karat Gold Dancers
    The Originators (J-Settes) vs. the Show stoppers (14K)! Should be a great match-up!
  • Its about dang time.. Ive been waiting on this since the mid 2000's lol

Im ready to see both squads work it out to open next season up! yassssssss 

• Venue for the game?

• Georgia State's stadium (Used to be Turner field)

Section Leader said:

Venue for the game?

The Legendary Prancing J-Settes vs. 14 Karat Gold Dancers
    The Originators (J-Settes) vs. the Show stoppers (14K)! Should be a great match-up!
  • Great!  Thanks!

• That's where the 2018 game was held. They may have to move the game to a larger venue to accommodate BCC and JSU fans. I hope they move the game to Georgia Tech or the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

The 2018 MEAC/SWAC Challenge will be played Sunday, Sept. 2 from Georgia State Stadium in Atlanta, Ga. The 14th annual event will match the SWAC's Prairie View A&M University with North Carolina Central University from the MEAC.

https://www.meacswacchallenge.com/matchup/2018-matchup/

• And it will BE hot as HELL IN HOTLANTA!
This reply was deleted.