2019 SWAC/MEAC Challenge, September 1, 2019, in Atlanta!

Views: 1290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THE MARD GRAS DOLLS HAVE STARTED THERE SEASON 19 ! @ THE CAT IS BACK

I know it's super early but does anyone know if its confirmed that both JSU and BCU bands will be there? I'm really looking forward to seeing not only the dancers but the bands as well. the schools haven't had a match up since the 80s I believe. and not only that, Jackson's 2019 football schedule is out and they're supposed to play Kentucky State as well in Indianapolis. I know as far as finances goes, those 2 trips will be kind of costly. even though its early, not trying to assume anything, I was wandering if anyone knows if jackson state's band would make both trips. honestly, I'm really more hyped for the BCU matchup.

Jackson State will make both trips! Both Classics are paying transportation/lodging costs for both marching bands.

kimo said:

I know it's super early but does anyone know if its confirmed that both JSU and BCU bands will be there? I'm really looking forward to seeing not only the dancers but the bands as well. the schools haven't had a match up since the 80s I believe. and not only that, Jackson's 2019 football schedule is out and they're supposed to play Kentucky State as well in Indianapolis. I know as far as finances goes, those 2 trips will be kind of costly. even though its early, not trying to assume anything, I was wandering if anyone knows if jackson state's band would make both trips. honestly, I'm really more hyped for the BCU matchup.

YAWL BETTER start practicing now cause Kentucky state will bring the heat !

that's great!!! I'm super excited now

Eric said:

Jackson State will make both trips! Both Classics are paying transportation/lodging costs for both marching bands.

kimo said:

KY State will be bringing heat? Based on what? If anything, it’ll turn out better for them if they bring some fire. The Boom ain’t gon be playing with nobody this year. And if the football team hits its stride, lights out.
That's a NO .......STRAIGHT ACROSS THE BOARDS!!! NO WAY IN HELL SENORITA'S !

not trying to be funny, but does anyone have any recent footage of KSU? I know on here we typically look at the SWAC schools but I think its interesting to look at other HBCU squads that typically dont get as much attention

Section Leader said:

http://youtu.be/eQt8S7P39lI

Kentucky State 2018

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service