2019 SWAC/MEAC Challenge, September 1, 2019, in Atlanta!

Views: 1898

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Honrae still in the J-Sette threads mad as hell from the previous season! bawhahahah

I must say, I'm honestly excited for this matchup! I know the settes will hold it down for our lovely SWAC and the 14k of course will be wild and florida like smh. Jsettes are gonna be clean of course! I know these girls are are gonna show up and show out! Chile please ignore Honrae yall he has no affiliation with southern.  Rooting for the settes and boom to show up and show out and rep the SWAC well.

Chile at this point we just entertain honrae for entertainment purposes. I do not hold his loose mouth against SU, I actually sometimes feel bad for yall for it lol. But yea this feel this will be a good matchup, each squad will do their thang, but I have to say I am ready to see what KillaK and the girls are going to bring as if things go right in tryouts she will have a good vet backing and I know she is going to want to go out with a bang her senior year so I am excited.

louisianaboi08 said:

I must say, I'm honestly excited for this matchup! I know the settes will hold it down for our lovely SWAC and the 14k of course will be wild and florida like smh. Jsettes are gonna be clean of course! I know these girls are are gonna show up and show out! Chile please ignore Honrae yall he has no affiliation with southern.  Rooting for the settes and boom to show up and show out and rep the SWAC well.

Both squads are the top contenders in the MEAC & SWAC. So it should be an interesting matchup! Band wise, BCU will most certainly sound & look the best. Jackson will be the most entertaining by far.

I dunno I guess sound and look will be subjective, cause if the booms sound has been on point also.

jessie said:

Both squads are the top contenders in the MEAC & SWAC. So it should be an interesting matchup! Band wise, BCU will most certainly sound & look the best. Jackson will be the most entertaining by far.

Now I do Agree. Jackson's sound was excellent last season. The best sounding in the SWAC last year. If they have that same sound this year, it will be murder lol. Now we all know Jackson will take the fifth quarter. Because BCU has not updated their book since the late 90s. Smh

Stuntboi06 said:

I dunno I guess sound and look will be subjective, cause if the booms sound has been on point also.

jessie said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service