Possibly 3 Prancing J-Settes vs. 14 Golden Girls. This will be a battle from the Ramp to the 5th Quarter?

Views: 6274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't bite your tongue on account of me. If I'm wrong, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong but we don't have to rude about it. It's never that deep. 

Drammy04 said:

Just because you do one thing doesn’t mean you took it from another team. I mean there are only so many variations you can take on a dance uniform, my goodness! Some of you newer fans... so much I want to say, but I’ll just keep it moving. Ignorance is bliss. 

I didn’t, on account of you. It just wasn’t worth my time. Most of that knowledge is easily searchable. If you took a well know proverb as rude, I don’t know what to tell you, because if that offended you, that’s nothing to what is said on this forum. Good luck. 

Brittany said:

Don't bite your tongue on account of me. If I'm wrong, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong but we don't have to rude about it. It's never that deep. 

Drammy04 said:

Just because you do one thing doesn’t mean you took it from another team. I mean there are only so many variations you can take on a dance uniform, my goodness! Some of you newer fans... so much I want to say, but I’ll just keep it moving. Ignorance is bliss. 

Kayla is the most creative stand Captain in the history of the Jsettes organization.  

Stuff like this is exactly why I feel she earned her spot in Jsette legend history. I loved this,

LISA said:

Kayla is the most creative stand Captain in the history of the Jsettes organization.  

If it wasn't worth your time, why even bother responding to me at all then? But some other person was kind enough to inform me of where the one leg trend started so it's all good. 

Drammy04 said:

I didn’t, on account of you. It just wasn’t worth my time. Most of that knowledge is easily searchable. If you took a well know proverb as rude, I don’t know what to tell you, because if that offended you, that’s nothing to what is said on this forum. Good luck. 

Brittany said:

Drammy04 said:

That GGs ramp was spectacular! 

Eric said:

INTENTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not taking anything from her, but legendary is Dr. Butler, Jasma, Nakila. Timeless choreography, grace and marches. I won’t remember Kayla except for the handful of stand changes. The last legendary Captain was T.  

Tristan Parson said:

Y’all not taking anything away from KG, however y’all are entitled to y’alls opinions. 

The jsettes got the memory of an elephant.  They have some of the most intricate counts in the majorette field, have field routine, two ramp routines, stand routines, field exit routine and stadium exit counts.  I don't see how they can remember all that.  

Who is T? And it better not be who I think you are talking about because..

Peachyp said:

I’m not taking anything from her, but legendary is Dr. Butler, Jasma, Nakila. Timeless choreography, grace and marches. I won’t remember Kayla except for the handful of stand changes. The last legendary Captain was T.  

Tristan Parson said:

Y’all not taking anything away from KG, however y’all are entitled to y’alls opinions. 

Yall call everybody legendary. Lol.

I like KG so this isnt a shot towards her. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service