Possibly 3 Prancing J-Settes vs. 14 Golden Girls. This will be a battle from the Ramp to the 5th Quarter?

Views: 6234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tierra had a slow start but her choreography and stands will be remembered and repeated.  

Punnani said:

Who is T? And it better not be who I think you are talking about because..

Peachyp said:

I’m not taking anything from her, but legendary is Dr. Butler, Jasma, Nakila. Timeless choreography, grace and marches. I won’t remember Kayla except for the handful of stand changes. The last legendary Captain was T.  

Tristan Parson said:

Y’all not taking anything away from KG, however y’all are entitled to y’alls opinions. 

After Jasma, the only captains I consider legendary would be Shanketta, Charlotte & Dom. Captains like Morgan Jackson, Tierra & KG will get an honorable mention because they contributed a lot and did a great job but I personally wouldn’t consider them to be LEGENDARY.. 

I never got the hype over Jasma.  She was a great dancer but her years sucked. They were sloppy in the stand and on the field.  

Anatasia1100 said:

After Jasma, the only captains I consider legendary would be Shanketta, Charlotte & Dom. Captains like Morgan Jackson, Tierra & KG will get an honorable mention because they contributed a lot and did a great job but I personally wouldn’t consider them to be LEGENDARY.. 

Well for me, I don’t think Jasma should’ve gotten captain over Janear but she was creative and a lot of what we see today as far that j settes technique & style, came from Jasma. Her choreography was before it’s time.  

LISA said:

I never got the hype over Jasma.  She was a great dancer but her years sucked. They were sloppy in the stand and on the field.  

Anatasia1100 said:

Ok, I will sat Dominique should be honorable mention as well. Her best routine was at Honda other than that she lacked choreography and stands as well. Dom as a dancer is legendary not Dom the captain. 

Anatasia1100 said:

Her routines had way too many stunts.  I love a good stunt if they are executed properly.  They would fall out of stunts, half do them or not do them at all.  It was a mess.  The stands weren't much better.  I message boards during that time dogged her out.  Shanketta had more difficult stunts but they were cleaner and didn't look like she was just putting in a stunt for the sake of having stunts in the routines.  They flowed with the routine.  

Anatasia1100 said:

Well for me, I don’t think Jasma should’ve gotten captain over Janear but she was creative and a lot of what we see today as far that j settes technique & style, came from Jasma. Her choreography was before it’s time.  

LISA said:

Anatasia1100 said:

Disagree!!  Her “Coming to you” routine was choreographed to perfection  and the remake of “Labels of Love” was awesome.  “Sally” was the icing on the cake.  Her stands were innovative and her marches were legendary!  I still get my life off “splakeville”.  Dom’s  musicality is unmatched!

Peachyp said:

Ok, I will sat Dominique should be honorable mention as well. Her best routine was at Honda other than that she lacked choreography and stands as well. Dom as a dancer is legendary not Dom the captain. 

Anatasia1100 said:

THE GGS SHUT THAT GD MF RAMP DOWN AND SAID CLOSE 4 UNDER CONSTRUCTION PERIOD POINT BLANK, LIKE NONE OTHER NO MORE, 10S ACROSS THE BOARDS

Agree!  I actually preferred Socky over Jasma.  

LISA said:

Her routines had way too many stunts.  I love a good stunt if they are executed properly.  They would fall out of stunts, half do them or not do them at all.  It was a mess.  The stands weren't much better.  I message boards during that time dogged her out.  Shanketta had more difficult stunts but they were cleaner and didn't look like she was just putting in a stunt for the sake of having stunts in the routines.  They flowed with the routine.  

Anatasia1100 said:

LISA said:

Anatasia1100 said:

I think if Dom would have got a 2nd year then she would have been Legendary.

The last legendary cap was Shanketta. Not saying all that came after her were bad, but legendary? no.

I would list Charlotte as legendary. Very creative and had one of the cleanest squads. 

Punnani said:

The last legendary cap was Shanketta. Not saying all that came after her were bad, but legendary? no.

Can I buy you a drink? Shanketta was crème de la crème!

Punnani said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service