Possibly 3 Prancing J-Settes vs. 14 Golden Girls. This will be a battle from the Ramp to the 5th Quarter?

Views: 6195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked up bubbling brown sugar and it said it was a musical revue lol.
So, the Stings were inspired by the bubbling brown suga first and now the Settes are inspired by the Sting. I don't see the problem.

Yeah, everybody has some kind of influence. 

Brittany said:

So, the Stings were inspired by the bubbling brown suga first and now the Settes are inspired by the Sting. I don't see the problem.

My point exactly, thank you for the info and respectful commentary.

Prodigy_Amour said:

Yeah, everybody has some kind of influence. 

Brittany said:

Right!  I tried being in denial.  Lmao

buckingANONYMOUS said:

hurts my heart but Golden Gals spanked.. 

Just because you do one thing doesn’t mean you took it from another team. I mean there are only so many variations you can take on a dance uniform, my goodness! Some of you newer fans... so much I want to say, but I’ll just keep it moving. Ignorance is bliss. 

I disagree. Kayla was one of the most lazy captains outside of Morgan ‘14. Flat feet, non existent choreography, squad has the laziest salt n pepa, etc. I do not see what anyone else see’s and she will not go down as legendary when by next season I won’t remember her influence outside of stands. She was a legendary stand captain.

justDANCE said:

Baby the Golden Girls and J settes were WIND MILLING. 

Kayla danced down EVERY game and NEVER slacked, she' is definitely one of the great Jsette capts in history and the GGs were honestly one of the most consistent this season in the SWAC and definitely deserve kudos. They have their system and knows what works for them.

Peachyp said:

Kayla was an awesome stand Captain so goodbye and wish you the best after graduation! 

Shunti don’t owe me a thang! I remember YEARS ago I said watch out for GG and people laughed, now they are that squad in Mississippi. 

Well the field component I wish would have been different for her reign. Honestly I was banking on a high energy field routine resurgence from KG. The field song choices didn't really help with that either. the only field show imo that gave me a spark of what I was looking for "No Tears Left To Cry" and that was her first field routine. 

Peachyp said:

I disagree. Kayla was one of the most lazy captains outside of Morgan ‘14. Flat feet, non existent choreography, squad has the laziest salt n pepa, etc. I do not see what anyone else see’s and she will not go down as legendary when by next season I won’t remember her influence outside of stands. She was a legendary stand captain.

justDANCE said:

Kayla danced down EVERY game and NEVER slacked, she' is definitely one of the great Jsette capts in history and the GGs were honestly one of the most consistent this season in the SWAC and definitely deserve kudos. They have their system and knows what works for them.

Peachyp said:

Kayla was an awesome stand Captain so goodbye and wish you the best after graduation! 

Shunti don’t owe me a thang! I remember YEARS ago I said watch out for GG and people laughed, now they are that squad in Mississippi. 

I always thought people over hyped Kayla up as captain and they used the word legendary so loosely. Kayla was an ok captain imo and some of the new stands that were created this season and last season I prefer not to see again.  

Peachyp said:

justDANCE said:

Peachyp said:

Y’all not taking anything away from KG, however y’all are entitled to y’alls opinions. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service